Chapter Six

Day Two

"Eren," Mikasa scolded. "If you're going to wear a tank-top, you need to at least put sunscreen on your arms and face."

"I will not!" Eren wrestled away from Armin who was coming at him with the sunscreen, which was surprisingly harder than usual.

"If you don't put the sunscreen on, you won't get to go on any rides."

"You can't control me Mikasa. I am my own man!" Eren said back, pushing Armin away.

Mikasa sighed and turned to Armin. "Armin. Help me out here."

Armin looked back to Mikasa with sunscreen smeared across his shirt, "I am trying."

"Eren, please just put the sunscreen on. The longer you're resisting, the longer it's going to take for us to get to the park." The girl told her brother.

"I don't need it!" Eren insisted as Armin was finally able to catch him off guard.

Armin spread a line of sunscreen down Eren's arm. "Put it on." He said harshly.

"... O-Okay." Eren took the bottle and spread it on his face and arms.

Mikasa gave out a silent sigh of relief and a small smile raced across her lips. "See Eren? That wasn't so hard was it?"

"Whatever." Eren scoffed. "This stuff makes me feel so gross."

"I know, but it will keep your skin from burning."

Eren rolled his eyes, "Oh my god who cares?"

"I do." Armin said as he packed his small bag.

"And so do I." Mikasa added as she placed a little white short sleeved sweater over her summer dress.

"Yeah well, you two are nerds anyway." Eren scoffed, only slightly insulting his friends.

---------

"Are we almost ready to go?" Marco said, slinging a backpack over his shoulders. He, like Armin, was also very prepared.

Annie nodded as she finished putting sunscreen on. "Just about."

"Jean? What about you?"

"Yep, just one second!" Jean called from the bathroom. He ran his brush through his hair a few more times and then slipped on his sandals.

Annie grabbed her sunglasses and placed them on top of her head. "So, what park did Armin say we were going to again?"

"EPCOT." Marco answered, giving the blonde a bright smile.

"Does that stand for something or...?"

"I think so. I don't remember what it actually stands for though...When it comes back to me, I'll let you know."

"Who cares?" Jean said grabbing his sunglasses and phone from the couch. "No matter what it stands for it's gonna be fun." The boy smiled at his friends.

Marco nodded, that bright smile still on his face. "Okay, before we get going, do you have your room keys?"

Annie held hers up for the tall freckled boy to see. "Right here."

Jean slapped the side pocket of his shorts, "Got it."

"Alright! Then, let's get going!"

----------

Ymir walked out of the bathroom while putting her hair up. "It's only the morning and it's already hot outside..."

"I'm sure it'll cool down a bit later." Krista assured as she applied makeup on her face in the mirror by the desk in their room.