Chapter Eleven

Day Four 

"There!" Sasha exclaimed, placing the baseball hat on her head, pulling out her ponytail through the hole in the back. She wore a orange tank-top and blue gym shorts. She looked at herself in the mirror. "Ready for another day at Disney!" 

Ymir grumbled something from her bed and pulled the blanket tighter around her, "Shut up, I'm not ready to get up yet."

"Oh c'mon Ymir!" The girl beamed with a sneaky smirk on her lips. "Don't be like that! We're in Disney! Don't you want to know what park we're gonna explore today!?"

Ymir groaned and put a pillow over her head, "Not really, there are other things I would much rather explore." Ymir chuckled gruffly from under the pillow.

"Oh yeah, like what?" Sasha challenged.

"Krista," Ymir said simply as the blanket moved with her shrugging motion.

"Krista?" The younger brunette raised her eyebrow in confusion, "That doesn't make sense! How can you explore a person?"

"Did your parents not have this talk with you?" Ymir sighed and sat up, "When two people love each other very much..."

"Alright Ymir, if she doesn't know, she doesn't know." Krista piped up from the bathroom as she applied her makeup in the mirror. "Don't ruin her innocence during this trip. Let her ask her dad when she gets home."

"Oh, my dad had this talk with me I think, but I don't remember much. He didn't go into alot of it though." Sasha admitted with a shrug.

"You hear that Krista? It's my job to teach her as the most experienced girl in the room!" Ymir argued. In all honesty, she enjoyed giving her friends 'the talk' and making it as graphic as possible. She did it with Connie and it was the funniest thing that had happened to her that month.

Sasha sat on the end of the bed and looked to Ymir. "He only told me that's how babies were made, but he never mentioned anything about 'exploring'."

"Well, how would Krista and I 'make a baby' Sasha? We're girls, we don't have the right... Parts for that. So, instead we-"

"Ymir, please!" Krista interrupted her girlfriend as she finally exited the bathroom. She was wearing a cute white blouse with jean shorts and tan sandals with a flower on the straps. In her hair, was a pink bow. "That's enough! Now, c'mon, I know you want to stay in bed and talk about this stuff, but this isn't the time and place."

Ymir looked at Krista and pouted, "You're no fun." She whined and got out of bed stretching. She went to where her bag lay on the floor and grabbed the first pair of shorts and shirt she felt. "Besides, you look so cute, it's hard to not want to talk about it." She teased her girlfriend nudging her as she walked past her to the bathroom to change.

Krista blushed heavily as she watched her girlfriend walk past her. She bit her bottom lip and smiled, flustered by the nice comment. Ymir exited the bathroom a few minutes later, having changed and put her hair up into a low ponytail, "C'mon let's go see if the rest of the nerd brigade is up."

------------

Meanwhile, in the next room, Reiner and Connie were maneuvering around each other as they got dressed. They began sorting out whose clothes were whose, since it was like a bomb had gone off in their room. The only clothes that were not in the mix were Bertholdt's.

"Connie, those are my socks," Reiner mentioned to the boy.

Connie looked at the socks in his hand and nodded, "Yeah, if you're sure man."