Chapter Nine

A few hours went by and the kids were having a blast. They traveled all around the park and rode many of the rides they had. Some of the rides, however, they could not go on due to having a long wait time. So, they vowed if they came back to the Magic Kingdom during their stay, they would ride those rides. The kids eventually had dinner reservations in Fantasyland and once that was done, they made a decision to ride another ride...that was all fine and good...but it was the Mad Tea Cups. Miraculously, no one threw up. The only one close to vomiting was Bertholdt. Yet, they all managed and headed off the ride.

"That was awesome guys!" Connie said as he bounded off the ride. "What next?"

"I saw a ride not far from here!" Sasha informed, pointing in the direction they came from. "It's back near the restaurant but it looks fun!"

"Oh? What was it called?" Armin asked, speedwalking to catch up.

"I think it was called 'Mickey's Philharmagic!'"

The small blond boy smiled. "Sounds fun!"

"Then let's go!" Eren exclaimed, grabbing Armin's hand and rushing to catch-up with Sasha.

The group made their way back into the bigger part of Fantasyland and passed the carousel. The ride just happened to be right next to Peter Pan's flight which was across from the restaurant they had dinner in. In big fancy purple letters was the title of the ride: 'Mickey's Philharmagic'.

"Come on guys!" Connie urged everyone to follow as he chased Sasha to the line.

Inside the air-conditioned building was the queue line. It moved rather quickly as the teens past posters of different Disney characters doing acts. One was the Genie's comedy act while another one was of the Three Caballeros for a concert. The other wall was covered with a mural of different instruments in different shades of colors. They soon entered a room that was blue with gold railings. On the railings, it was filled with music notes and the carpet seemed to have music notes on it as well.

Sasha noticed a little table with yellow glasses in the grey trays right as soon as they walked in. She grabbed a few pairs of the glasses. "Pass them down." She said, taking one pair and handing the rest to Connie who was behind her. Then she proceeded to grab more pairs and passed them back to Connie once more.

The bald kid took a pair and nodded handing them back to Eren, "Pass 'em down."

The brunet nodded and did the same, continuing the chain, "Why do we need glasses?" He questioned as he put them on.

"There's probably 3D elements." Armin answered, taking a pair and passing them to Marco who was behind him. 

"Oh, that sounds fun!" Marco exclaimed happily as he over heard what Armin had stated. He continued the chain by taking one and passing them back to Jean.

"It sounds cool." Jean commented as he handed the glasses off to Bertholdt.

Bertholdt thanked him and took a pair. "H-Here you go Reiner," He handed the rest to his best friend.

"Thanks dude." Reiner said as he handed the glasses to Ymir next.

"Ugh, these things always end up hurting my eyes." Ymir commented as she handed them to Krista next.

Krista smiled up at her and took a pair and then handed the final pair of 3-D glasses to Annie. Annie thanked the other blonde girl, holding them in her hands rather than putting them on her face. The gang made their way down the ramp and into the waiting area. There were three sets of golden doors. Some people were already surrounding the doors, having already gotten their before the twelve teens. In the background, music from different Disney movies played quietly.