Chapter Four

Time passed and eventually, the baby thankfully stopped crying. To pass the time, Sasha suggested they play another game. Unfortunately, everyone said no. Three to four hours finally ended as the plane began to descend.

"Ladies and Gentlemen!" The voice on the intercom announced, "This is your captain speaking. Please remain in your seats until we have come to a complete stop. Welcome to Orlando Florida!"

Reiner sighed. "Thank the lord."

"Finally." Jean stretched.

"About time." Annie crossed her arms over her chest.

"Connie, wake up we're here!" Sasha said, shaking her best friend with a big smile on her face.

The close cropped haired kid woke up and mumbled something random before speaking. "What?"

"I said we're here."

Connie took a moment to process what she had said. "Oooh. AWESOME!"

"Shhhh, you don't want to upset the baby do you?" Sasha whispered frightfully.

Connie shook his head, "...No..."

"Then you have to be more quiet."

Connie tilted his head to the side, "How?"

"By whispering." The girl responded.

Connie nodded, "Oh... Kay."

"So, what do you wanna do first when we get there Bertl?" Reiner said before looking at his friend, who was still asleep. The strong blond nudged the boy lightly, "Bertl."

"H-Huh? Wha...?" The v-fringed teen groaned groggily as he slowly began to open his eyes.

"We're about to land dude."

"We...We are?" He asked, rubbing one of his eyes gently.

Reiner nodded. "Yup, they just announced it."

"O-Oh, that's great." Bertholdt yawned gently, giving an exhausted smile towards his best friend.

Armin gently shook his friend, "Eren, time to get up."

Eren jolted awake with his hands in front of his chest in a defensive position. "Titans?!"

"No, Eren. We're here." Mikasa said, peering between the two seats upon hearing Eren's shouts.

The brunet turned his head to look out the window, his hands still up. "Oh, what? Here?"

"Yes, we're in Florida."

Eren lowered his hands. "Oh yeah! Disney!"

The plane finally landed and everyone began to get their carryons and leave.

"C'mon Connie!" Sasha beamed to her friend, "Let's be the first people from our friend's to step foot in Orlando!"

"Yeah man!" Connie rushed down the aisle of the plane.

"Wait for me!" She cried as she raced after him.

Krista looked over to a sleeping Ymir and began to gently shake her shoulder. "Ymir...Ymir." She cooed softly.

Ymir mumbled and gripped onto Krista's arm tightly, "... Krista"

"Ymir, wake up. We're here."

"Wha? Oh," Ymir sat up and wiped the drool from the corner of her mouth with the back of her hand.

Krista giggled. "C'mon, let's go."

Ymir stood and stretched, "Well that was a quick flight."

Meanwhile, Sasha and Connie stood at the end of the terminal gate, leading into the Orlando airport. "Alright man, we'll be the first to step into the Orlando Airport." Sasha said with a determined tone in her voice. "On the count of three. Ready? One...two..." Before the girl could finish counting, however, Eren rushed in between the two of them and exited the terminal gate.