Chapter Ten

Before they knew it, oranges and pinks transformed the blue sky into a shining sunset. Soon after that, darkness covered the world like a blanket. Cinderella's castle, which stood proudly at the end of Main Street U.S.A., was a beautiful shade of purple for the night.

"Hey Armin, what time is it?" Sasha asked the blond as the gang walked towards the castle. 

Armin looked at his watch, "Oh, about eight." He told the girl with a smile.

"And you said the parade was at nine, right?"

"Yeah, this time it's Spectromagic!" Armin told the group.

Krista beamed. "Oooh! I can't wait!"

"Neither can I!" Marco agreed with the tiny blonde girl, a giant smile on his face. "It sounds so cool!"

"I bet it's going to be even better than the first parade we saw!" Reiner said with a smile and nudged Bertholdt, "Don't ya think so?"

Bertholdt nodded in agreement, giving his best friend a sheepish smile in return. "Yeah! I'm really excited for it."

"We should get a better spot than last time though," Ymir pointed out, "A bunch of us were stuck in the back last time."

"Yeah," Annie added, "I had to peek through people just to see."

"Don't worry about that this time guys! I'll push us all to the front!" Reiner grinned.

"You're the best Reiner!" Sasha exclaimed happily.

"Oh, I know that."

"Then you must not know much." Ymir scoffed.

"Well, I think we should get a spot early!" Krista suggested, "That way we all will be able to see the parade!" 

"Yeah, and lets me and you get a spot up front before it starts this time?" Ymir teased nudging Krista lightly, "I don't feel like pulling a Reiner again and just shoving to the front."

The little blonde nodded, "Good idea."

"Pull a... Hey!" Reiner interrupted Ymir and Krista, shoving between the two. "What do you mean pull a Reiner?"

Ymir shrugged, "I mean I wouldn't want to look like a damn idiot."

"I do not look like an idiot!"
"Do so."
"Do not!"

"Stop it you two!" Krista interrupted their bickering, "We're in Disney to have fun, not to argue! You guys can fight all you want back at the hotel, but until then, try to get along...please?" Krista asked, her shimmering blue eyes hinted with sadness. She was upset that her girlfriend and Reiner were going at each other, especially in a magical place like Disney World.

Ymir looked over Krista's face for a few moments before sighing and nodding. As much as she loved to argue with Reiner and make him feel stupid, it was more important that Krista wasn't upset. "I'm sorry," Ymir began sincerely, "I'll try to get along with him."

Reiner, not as sensitive to other's emotions, continued, "But I'm not done with you! I don't look like an-"

"Well, I'm done with you." Ymir interrupted, "Now cut it out."

Reiner huffed and crossed his arms muttering, and clearly annoyed. Bertholdt came up behind his best friend and placed his hand on his shoulder, "C'mon Reiner, Annie found us a spot in front. W-We can go sit down." He just wanted to get Reiner away from Ymir, heaven knows if Reiner would say the wrong thing.

Reiner muttered one final insult that he would never say to Ymir's face and nodded to Bertholdt, "Yeah man, that sounds awesome!"

But before Bertholdt could lead Reiner away, Sasha bounded up to them. "Guys! Can Connie and I sit with you? We can't see anything from back here!"