Chapter Seven

EVENING OF DAY TWO

"Today was amazing! Wasn't it Connie?" Sasha asked her friend as she opened the door to the hotel room door.

"Yeah it was! I can't wait until tomorrow!" Connie grinned as he swiped his room key.

"Same! Well, goodnight!"

"Good night!"

Sasha closed the door to the room. She then sat down on her bed and took off her shoes. It was then that she saw the door by the left side of the dresser. Now, the brunette had noticed it there the day before but she didn't know what it was for. The girl got up and made her way over to the door. She gently jiggled the doorknob. Locked.

Time for Plan B: Knock. Slowly, she knocked on the door waiting for something to happen.

-------

After saying goodnight to Sasha, Connie flopped down on his bed and relaxed there for a few moments before he heard knocking. Confused, the boy went to the door to the room and opened it. There was nobody in the hallway, but he could still hear the knocking. He went back onto his room to investigate and finally found the source of the knocking: The weird door by the dresser that he thought was a closet. Connie unlocked the door and opened it slowly.

Sasha's eyes widened and her mouth was agape when the door opened and she saw Connie on the other side. "...No...way."

"Oh my god..." Connie said as he stared back at her, "Our rooms..."

"They're...connected." Sasha finished his sentence.

The boy started to laugh and shut the door only to open it a second later, "Hi, Sasha!"

Sasha laughed and waved to him. "Hi Connie!"

"Hi Sasha!"

"Hi Connie!"

"Hi Sasha!"

"Hi Connie!"

Just then, Ymir walked into the room and looked over to Sasha, "What the hell are you doing?" She asked while holding the door open for Krista.

"Look! Connie, Reiner and Bertholdt's room is connected to ours!" She said beckoning them over to check it out. "See? Isn't that cool?!"

Ymir stared for a moment and walked over to her bed to grab a pillow off of it, "That's it. I'm sleeping in the closet."

"Oh Ymir, don't say that!" Krista laughed. "I think it's cute that our rooms are connected!"

Ymir grabbed a spare blanket from the top of the closet and lay it on the floor, "I think we're going to be up till one am dealing with this." She stopped to turn towards Krista, "And once Reiner figures out what the door is for, it's all over."

Sasha stopped fooling around and turned to face Ymir. "Wait, why would it be all over if Reiner finds out about the-" Then, the light bulb flashed above her head. "Ohhhhhhh."

Ymir went to the door and shut it, "We're locking this door, putting a chair in front of it and shoving the dresser in front of it. I will have quiet time with my girlfri- "Before she could finish, Reiner suddenly burst through the door.

"HELLO YMIR."

"Oh god damn it!" Ymir yelled stomping her feet like a toddler throwing a tantrum.

"W-What's going on?" Bertholdt asked, having heard the commotion from Ymir.

Sasha peeked out from the side of the door frame with a big smile on her face."Hey guys! Check it out!"

The v-fringed lad eyed the door that conjoined the two rooms. "So...our rooms are connected together?"