Chapter 8

*One week before Corey's graduation*

Janine's P.O.V

It was lunch time and I'm here sitting here waiting for Corey. He is in his line to get his food. Mariana had to go library.I'm still feeling sick and the doctor still hasn't call me which I am very disappointed.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. My whole body shakes a little. I jumped when Corey sat next to me.

"Baby...are you ok?" Corey asked as he grabbed my hair and put it behind my left ear.

I shook my head and sigh as I opened my eyes. "Noo..I'm still feeling sick.." I pouted.

He sighed. "Has the doctor call you or anything."

I shook my head again."nope which is really annoying"

He shook his head and sighed. He took an half sandwich and gave it to me."Here eat this.."

"I'm not hungry..." I said as I gave back to Corey.

He stopped me. "Babe you have to eat. It will helps you a bit because if you don't eat ..things will get worse.."

I sighed and nodded. I took the sandwich he gave me and slowly eats it.

He was looking at me,making sure I was eating and he smiled. I rolled my eyes and smiled back.

After we both ate Corey's sandwich, he wiped his mouth with a napkin and turned to looked at me."Babe we have to talk ..about the future..after graduation.

I froze. I didn't know what to say. I honestly don't wanna talk about it,but I understand that it is very important.I looked at my nails and bit my lip.

Corey grabbed my hands and kissed it. "Baby... I can go to university just to stay with you.."

I shook my head. "No I want you to go..it's your dream not mine."

He looked at my and grabbed my cheek."Are you sure baby? I promise I will come to visit you."

I nodded. "Yes babe..it's your dream. I want you to be happy. Your family and I are very proud of you. You've been doing great and look at you. You're going to become a real baseball player in the future."

Corey smiled."God..I love you..you're the best gf I ever had.." He leaned in to kiss me.

I let out my tears out of my eyes as I kissed him back with a passionately. Our kiss lasted for 20 seconds.

Corey pulled away and wiped my tears with his thumbs."Don't cry baby.... I promised to text you everyday.

I smiled."I know ...I'm still going to miss you. I won't able to kiss you everyday or hug or cuddle you."

He smiled."I know baby..same... but I will miss...our ..sex." He whispered the last one.

I blushed."Boo stop! Omg! You are crazy."

He smirked. "But you still love me anyway."

I rolled my eyes. "Maybe not..."

He frowned."Oh really?? Alright...I'm leaving." He stood up.

My eyes were widen as he stood up. I quickly grabbed his arm and pulled him down. "I was just kidding baby!"

He smirked as he sat down."So you do love me .." He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and gave me a kiss.

I wrapped my arms around his waist as I pecked him on his lip couple times. He smiled. I snuggle in his neck and closed my eyes.

He groaned."fuck....I have to pack my stuff. I'm leaving to LA after graduation."