Chapter 21

Janine's P.O.V

It's been weeks since Corey have been avoided me lately after the family reunion. I am getting frustrated and confused. Why is he doing this? Why can we just get over it? Jesus. I need a drink.

Sighed. I need to call my best friend Mariana. Not Vicente haha. The other one. My childhood friend. I picked my phone and dialed her. I stared at the clock in the living room. She must be in her dorm already or busy with her boyfriend.

"Hey girlll it's been a while! What's up!?" Mariana said in excitement.

"Hey . Nothing much. A lot of drama." I sighed.

"Why????? What's wrong??? Who ever messed around with you , I am gonna come and beat their ass." She said in a angry voice. Oof.

"Babe. Relax . I'll tell you what happen." I said. I explained it to her what happen with everything in four months.

"Wow...Corey still loves you..." Mariana said in shocked.

I sighed. "That's not the point Mariana...."

"Babe. I'm sorry. I wish I was there for you. I wish I can help." She said in a sad tone.

I looked down. "It's ok. I'll call you later ok?"

"Alright babe. If you need anything I am always here for you." She said

I nodded."Ok thank you. Love you bye." I said.

"Bye love." She hung up.

I lay down on the couch and went on twitter. I scrolled down and saw a picture of Cody kissing Sabrina. My heart began to beat. No. This is not what happen. I tried not to panic and scrolled down more.

There was a rumor between Cody and Sabrina. I see tons of picture of Cody and Sabrina together. Oh my god. I can't believe it. Corey is right. I thought Cody truly loves me. What is this? This is bullshit.

My eyes began to watering as I throw my phone in the couch and ran upstairs. I slammed the door and threw myself on the bed as I started crying. How could he do this to me? Why? Am I not good enough for Cody? I'm done with him.

After 2 hours of crying, I finally fell asleep. It hurts so much. My heart hurts. Corey is right. I should have listen to him. But I guess I didn't to. I was too stubborn.

I woke up from the ringing of my phone. I checked to see who it is and it was Corey. I picked up the phone answered."Hi.." I said in a weak voice. "Hey uh...you ok?" He said. I sighed. "I'm fine ...what is it?" I said in annoying voice. I can feel him roll his eyes. "I'm on my way to drop off Chase." He said.

"Alright. Text me when you're here." I said as I hung up the phone. Gosh. Why am I rude to him? I felt so bad now. Smh. I'm such in a bad mood. I looked at the mirror and felt ugly. Oh my god. My make up is messed up. My mascara and eyeliner is everywhere. Sighed. I gotta fix my makeup.

20 minutes later. I finally fix my makeup. Still ..I looked horrible. My eyes are red and I have a runny nose. Smh. I can't do anything now.

There was a ding on my phone. I checked and it was Corey. I jogged downstairs and sighed. I opened the door and see Corey carrying sleeping Chase. "Hey..." Corey said. I nodded letting him come inside my home.