Chapter 26

*Morning*

Janine's P.O.V

"Morning babe.." Corey entered the room as he gave me a kiss. "Good Morning." I said, putting on lipstick. He slapped my ass as I jumped a little. "Looking beautiful..." He smirked. I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

"Good Morning son. You ready?" Corey asked as he pat his head. "Morning daddy. Yes I'm ready." He said. "Alright. Let's go." I finished as I put it away. Corey nodded as he walked away with his son. I quickly grabbed the pregnancy test and put it in my purse.

We all went to Corey's car and drove to to "Alo Cafe." We entered the restaurant and took the table. We all sat down, I sat across Corey while Chase sat next to him by the window. The waitress came by with a menu book and coloring paper for Chase. I thanked to the waitress as I started looking in the menu.

"So ...what did you want to tell me." He asked. I bit my lip as I looked up from the menu. "Can we wait after we eat?" I asked nervously. He was confused,but nodded. "It's everything ok?" He asked in concerned as he took one of my hand.

I smiled as I nodded. "Everything is going to be ok." I promised. He smiled and kiss the back of my hand. "Sorry for interruption, are you guys ready to order." The waitress asked as she pulled out a note and pencil.

I ordered what I wanted and Corey ordered his.  He also ordered kids breakfast meal for Chase. The waitress nodded. "Alright. We'll be back with food in 10 minutes." We thanked to her.

"Babe...I've been thinking that...after the playoffs...um...I want to take you and Chase back to our home ..." He bit his lips. My eyes were widen in surprised.

He asked me to come home with him. I'm shook. It's been awhile since I haven't been to North Carolina. It's been 6 years. No I have not visit there. I didn't think of reason why I didn't go.

He saw my face expression as he quickly respond. "I mean..you don't have to come unless if you want to. I'm not pushing you or anything." He said. I shook my head and hold his hand.

"No! I mean no...it's ok. It just that..I haven't gone there since I gave birth to Chase." I bit my lip. He nodded. "It's ok babe...we don't have t-" I interrupted him. "No...it's ok...I do wanna go back...." I admitted.

"You sure babe? I didn't mean to pressure you or anything." He said. I nodded. "Babe..I would love to go back with you to our home. I think Chase would love that." I smiled. He grinned. " I can't wait to show Chase our home. Our memories." He said.

I smiled. "Me too. I want to show him our favorite place." His eyes were widen. "Yessss. He'll love it so much." He said. "What you guys talking about?" Chase asked. He looked at me and I nodded.

"Chase...how would you feel if mommy and I take you to North Carolina"? He asked. Chase's eyes were widen. "Really???!!" He asked. Corey smiled. "Yeah...we wanna take you to a journey of our home." He said. "I wanna go!" Chase asked.

"We'll go after Corey finish with baseball." I said. "Ok! I can't wait!" Chase said in excitement. Corey smiled. "Did you know you were born in North Carolina?" I asked. He was in shocked. I nodded. "Wow.... I can't wait to go there!" He said. I chuckled.

The waitress came with our foods as we thanked her. We all started to dig in and ate as a family. We all had a great time. We were chatting and laughing. Corey was being silly to Chase. After we ate , we sat there waiting for the check.

I took a deep breathe. "Babe..I wanted to tell you something since I just found out yesterday ." I looked at him. He nodded. "What happened?" He asked. I smiled as I picked up my purse. "Give me your hand..." I asked.