Chapter 14

*Friday afternoon*

Janine's P.O.V

I'm little nervous to go the game. I will be meeting with the Dodgers' wives and girlfriends which is awkward because I'm not dating Corey Seager at all. I mean our kiss... meant something, but that doesn't mean we're dating. He's only there for our son not me. I'm praying that Madisyn won't be there because if she is....things will get worse.

Once I finished putting on makeup, I looked at the mirror and smiled. I got this. I can handle it. I'm not alone, I have Chase.

I walked to my bed and put on my white vans

I walked to my bed and put on my white vans. Chase walked in the room. "Hi mommy, you look beautiful." He said .

I smiled. "Thank you baby. You're not bad at all." He grinned and fixed his hair. "Thanks mommy." I laughed.

"Alright let's go the game." I said as I picked up my phone and keys. "To the Dodgers!!!" He cheered as he ran out of the room. I chuckled and shook my head as I walked out of my room.

*Dodgers Stadium*

"Ok Chase now that we are here, I need you to be behave good because we're meeting a lot adults." I said in a serious tone. He nodded. "I promise mommy."

I smiled. "Thank you. Now we need to head this way." I grabbed his hand and walked toward the security guard.

"Name?" said the security guard as he had looked at the list on his hand. "Janine. I'm Corey Seager's friend." I said as I wait patiently. He nodded. "Ok follow me."

Chase and I enter the stadium as we followed the security guard. He walked downstairs and stopped. "Ma'am this is your seats." He said as he guarded me.

Woah..this seat chart has a beautiful view. We're actually sitting in the front. No wonder the seats are expensive.

I nodded

I nodded. "Thank you so much. I appreciated it." He nodded and left. "Woahh...this is cool!! I can't believe we're actually in the front!" He said in excitement tone.