Chapter 18

Janine's P.O.V

It's been a week since the "incident" happen between Cody and his ex Sabrina. It was kind of awkward when someone go to their ex's work with their new girlfriend not knowing their ex works there. I mean...right? You know what? Forget it. I am not gonna think about it. He as me anyway...I can't believe Corey has change a little. I mean..what was that? This is not Corey that I've know of....wait.. I've only met him couple months since 6 years... . Never mind.

I hope he doesn't do that again at the beach. Yes my son and I are going to the beach today with the Dodgers and their girlfriends/wives plus their children. It was Kourtney's idea and everyone agrees

"Chase! Are you ready?" I yelled as I packed some food. There was stomped on the stairs. "Yes momma! I'm all ready!" He said carrying with his backpack. "Alright lets go." I said as I walked out with Chase.

We both got into the car and drove away. Hour an half later,we got to the parking lots. We got out of the car and search for the group. Chase saw Cody waves at them. "Momma! They're there!" He pointed at Cody. I nodded.

We walked toward them. "Hey guys! You made it!" Cody said as he kissed me and grabbed my stuff. I nodded and smiled. "Hey little man. How you doing?" Cody said as he gave him a fist bump. Chase grinned."I'm good! I can't to have fun!" He said in excitement as he gave fist bump back.

"Oh you will have so much fun!" Cody said as he walked to the group. I was greeted with all the girlfriends and wives. Mariana saw me and screamed as she hugged me."Oh My God ! Janine! I haven't seen you for a long time !" She said. I chuckled. "I know ! I miss you!"

"Hey! What about me!" Kourt laughed as she joined. "Group hug!" Suzanne said as she hugged me. I laughed. "I miss you all to! It's been a while!" I said as we pulled away. "I know. We're pretty busy if you know what I mean." Mariana teased. I laughed. "Oh my god! I don't need to know that!" We laughed.

"What are you girls laughing at?" Kike butt in."Kike !" I hugged him. "Hey Janine!" He said as he hugged me back. "It's feels good to see everyone." He nodded. "Agreed."

An hour later, we were having a great time. Chase actually had fun. He was playing with new friends. I smiled as I lay down on Cody's chest, hearing him laugh. Shelby gasped."Madisyn!" I raised my eyes brow and turned around. Corey is walking toward us, holding hand with Madisyn.

Really? I thought Corey broke up with her? What a piece of shit. I'm so disgusted. Janine stop. I can't be jealous. I have Cody. I should be happy with him. I shouldn't care about Corey.

"Hi guys!" Madisyn said in excitement. I rolled my eyes. Corey caught me,but I didn't care so I shrugged. She greeted all except me. She gave me her dirty looks. My body got tensed until Cody rubbed my shoulder. I was calmed.

"Hey ..relax baby...don't worry about her...you are here to have fun." He whispered. I nodded. "I'm sorry.." I said. He shook his head."Its ok baby." He kissed me as I kissed him back.

"Daddy! You came!" Chase ran up to Corey. Corey scoped him up and throw him in the air then catches him. Everyone were shook and didn't say anything. Crap. I forgot they didn't know. Mariana smiled. "You told him?" I nodded.

"Of course buddy! I wouldn't missed it!" He said. Chase giggled. Madisyn looked disgusted. Corey hugged him and put him down."Go have fun." Chase nodded and ran back to his friends. "Why didn't you tell me you have an ugly son?" She said. I was in boiled and stood up. "Ba-" Cody tried to pull me down.

I went up to her and pushed her. She gasped and fell on the sand. Everyone gasped. "Don't call my son ugly. Call him ugly again and we'll see what happen." I yelled. "Oh yeah! What are you gonna do?" Madisyn smirked. Cody ran up to me and pulled me away."Ok! Enough! We'll go." He said. I glared at him as I walked away. Corey smiled and whispered."That's my girl."