Chapter 11

* 5 years later *

Janine's P.O.V.

It's been 5 years since I gave birth to a beautiful boy Chase. 2 years after I gave birth, I graduated high school and moved to LA. Why? I wanted to be a model so here I am.

Am I missing something here? Oh right my mom. She wanted to stay in North Carolina because of her job. I promise her that I will call her no matter what. She is proud of me and wanted me to have adventure. I am lucky to have my mom and I love her a lots. Also, my best friend Mariana is also here in LA,but she lives with her boyfriend. She came here to go college which is University of Southern California aka USC.

"Mommyyyyyy..." Chase said with a pout. He looked at me with his puppy eyes. Gosh he's so adorable. I can't believe he looks like his daddy.

I sighed. "I am not taking you to Dodgers yet. I have things to do." I said while cooking mac n cheese for Chase.

"Please mommy!!! It's Corey Seager's bobble head night! " He begged.

Sighed. You see. Chase loves baseball especially the Dodgers. He would watch every single games and he never miss the game. He would literally cry, scream, and clap really loud when the Dodgers lose or win. My son is obsessed with baseball. His room is full of baseball.

But there's one thing that Chase didn't know. He doesn't know the Corey Seager is his father. He knew that he and Corey have a same middle name,but didn't bother to ask. Also, Chase played short stop in his little baseball league . He throw with right handed,but bat with left handed just like his daddy.

I thought for a second. Since I have a day off tomorrow, why not take him. "Fine. We'll go to Dodgers game tomorrow,but in one condition. You must clean your room. Pick up the toys and put them in your closet." I said as I grabbed a bowl from the cabinet.

"Yayy!!!! Thank you mommy!!! I will clean my room!!" Chase said as he hugged my waist. I chuckled and hugged him back.

"'Mac n cheese is ready." I pulled away from the hug and put the bowl on the table.

Chase pulled out a chair and sat down as he grabbed the spoon. I gave him an apple juice.

"Thwank wuo mommy." Chase muffled as he continues eating his food. I smiled.

*next day on the afternoon*

"Come on mommy! Let's go! We don't wanna be late!" Chase said as he put on his Dodgers beanie. I put my make up away and looked in the mirror.

 (Janine's outfit )

(Janine's outfit )

I smiled and took my purse and keys. I walked downstairs. "Ok sorry, let's go!" I said as I locked the door and jogged to the car. Chase ran to the car and buckled himself.