Chapter 25

*3 months later in Arizona*

Janine's P.O,V

I watched Corey swing during batting practice. Today is a big game for him. He needs to win today for a playoff. There is a chance that he might win a World Series. I believe in him and even if we don't win, I will always be proud of him.

I put on a black sunglasses as I fix my Dodgers hat. I looked to the left and see Chase watching his dad practice. I smiled as I turn back and saw Corey winked at me.

I blushed. He spoke with his coach and the coach nodded. He walked toward us. "Hey Daddy." Chase said as he hugged him. "Chase ..my baby boy." Corey smiled as he picked him up and put him on his shoulder.

"Hey babe. You look beautiful and glowing. He said as he leaned. I blushed as I leaned in as well and kissed him. Chase groaned. "Ewww..." I chuckled as I pulled away. "Chase...you're gonna understand this once you have a girlfriend." I said. "Girls are weird." Chase said. Hey you." Corey said as he put him down. "That's not true. Girls ac- ." Corey continue talking to his son .

Meanwhile, everyone knows about me and Corey dating. They're ok with us together. Actually, they were happy for us. Corey and I announced it last month. The reason why we didn't announce it earlier because we weren't ready.

Cody wasn't happy with my relationship with Corey,but yet he's still with Sabrina. Which is pretty dumb. Oh well. I don't care because I'm actually happy with Corey. My high school sweet heart.

"Alright babe...I'll see you after the game." He said as he pecked me. I nodded as I grabbed Chase's hand. "I love you. I'll hit home run for you." Corey promised. Chase smiled. Corey gave me one last kiss.

I closed my eyes as I kissed him back. He pulled away, leaving a lingering on my lip. He whispered against my lip. "I love you..." I opened my eyes and saw his green eyes. I smiled and nodded. "Love you more..." I admitted. He smirked as he walked away.

*skip to the games, inning 7th*

The Dodgers were winning by 8 runs while Diamondbacks has zero run. Corey actually hit a home run which is really amazing. Once he got to the last base, he looked at me and smiled. I blowed him a kiss as he caught it and put in his heart. He's so cute.

I had a great time today. Some of the Dodgers wives/girlfriends were here. I spend time with Suzanna and Kourtney the most. They're really funny and badass women. Haha. I love them. They're like my sisters.

I picked up some french fries and ate them. While I was eating them...my stomach wasn't feeling well. I became dizzy as well. "Um...Suzanna..." I said. "Yes?" Suzanna asked. "Can you watch Chase for a bit. I need to use restroom ...I'm feeling a little nauseous." I admit.

She frowned and nodded. "Are you ok babe? Do you want me to come with you?" She asked. I shook my head. "No ...I'll be fine." I quickly got up and ran upstairs.

I ran to the nearest bathroom as I opened the door and closed it quickly. I bend down on my knees as I vomit. I kept vomiting until my stomach was empty. I gasped for air as I grabbed my hair. "Janine!! Are you ok??!" Kourt yelled.

"Noo..I don't think so..." I said as I got up and flushed the toilet. I opened the bathroom and see Kourt. "I threw up..." I said. She looked concerned.

"Did you wat something that poisoning food?" She asked. I shook my head. "I don't think so..I ate pancakes this morning and I was completely fine. Then today I ate tender chickens with french fries." I said as I washed my mouth.

She gasped. " Do you think..you might be pregnant?" She said. My eyes were widen as I stared at her from the mirror. My hands were shaking until Kourt comfort me.