Chapter 1

The Caribbean

Intro:

          Hi! I’m Brooke. I’m 13 and have long, brown, wavy hair with dark brown eyes. Going away on spring break was probably the best decision my family has made. I could get away from everyone I hate. Luckily, spring break was a month for my school. Although, I would miss my best friend, Jaci. She was going to come with us, but her brother got sick, which meant she couldn’t come. Well…let’s get on with my life.

Chapter 1:

“Beep, Beep, Beep!!!” rang my alarm clock. I looked over at the clock: 5:03 A.M. April 7th, 2014 was what it read. I am NOT a morning person. I suddenly remembered that today we were leaving for vacation, so I jumped out of bed and started to get ready. I put on a pink crop top that said “GEEK” with black shorts and white flip flops. I put my hair in a ponytail, than did my make-up. I put on some concealer, blush, and water-proof mascara. I was going to text Jaci, but I just put my Pink iPhone 5c in my back pocket. I was about to put in my ear-buds, but then my mom started yelling at my older brother, Alex. He is 17, and way to over protective of me.

“ALEX!!! GET YOUR ASS OUT OF BED. WE NEED TO LEAVE FOR THE CRUISE!!!” my mom yelled from the doorway of his room.

“No… I’m tired!” he whined. I laughed silently and decided to pour water on his head. I got a freezing cold water bottle from my mini-fridge and opened it so Alex wouldn’t hear anything. We have a conjoined bathroom, so I walked through the bathroom and out the door leading into his room. I tiptoed to the side of his bed and dumped the water on his head. He automatically got up and tackled me to the floor.

“What the hell, Brooke!!!” he screamed while I just laughed uncontrollably. I was about to respond when mom started to yell up the stairs.

“You guys! Stop wrestling and get your butts down here. We are leaving in 15 minutes, with or without you.”

I ran down the stairs to see my mom holding a pop-tart for me. Cookies and Cream, my favorite. My brother runs down the stairs a couple minutes later and my mom gives him his protein shake.

“Ok let’s go!!!!” Alex and I said at the exact same time.

***AUTHOR'S NOTE: This is just a filler chapter you guys. I am not done with the story, but will try to update as fast as I can. So don't judge me if this sucks. It's my first FanFic. Thanks for reading***