Chapter 8

Chapter 8:

*Shawn’s POV*

What was happening to Brooke was getting me frustrated. I need to protect her. I am her boyfriend. And I love her. I need to find out who is doing this and why.

*Brooke’s POV*

I got back to my suite to see another note written in lipstick on the mirror.

( I got the idea from the PLL episode when ‘A’ writes on spencer’s mirror. It was I think the first season J)

‘You didn’t listen to me. You don’t know what you are getting yourself into. -ANON’

I didn’t know what to do, so I started to cry. Luckily, Alex came in just in time to see me on the floor crying.

Alex: Brooke, what happened. Is this about Shawn

Me: None of this is about Shawn. He hasn’t done anything. This is what happened

          I showed him the notes and he was in awe. He didn’t know how to react. He slid down next to me and pulled me into a hug I cried his shoulder and he let me.

Alex: This won’t happen to you anymore. I promise.

          Just as he said I promise, another note slid under the door

          ‘Your brother knows now, too? Remember Brooke, I am always watching you. ~ANON’

Me: I need to talk to Shawn

          Alex allowed me to go, and so I ran. I just ran to his room and banged on the door. Of course, Hayes answered.

Hayes: Brooke. What happened?

Me: Is Shawn here?

Hayes: No, he went to go get dinner.

Me: Can I come in?

Hayes: Sure…

***Author's Note: Oohhhh.... Hayes and Brooke are together. What do you think will happen?***