Chapter 3

Chapter 3:

*Later that night*

*Brooke’s POV*

Wow. He was amazing, and really cute. After I finished daydreaming about Shawn, I decided to get ready. I curled my hair and put on a pretty white lacy sundress that I know Shawn would like. I didn’t wear shoes since I just got a pedicure. Since it was 11 and everyone in my family was sleeping, I tiptoed out of my room. I opened the door and Alex woke up.

Alex: Where are you going?

Me: Shut up. I am going to meet someone at the teen lounge

Alex: Boy or girl?

Me: Why the heck do you need to know?

Alex: ‘Cause I’m your brother. You didn’t answer my question. Boy or girl?

Me: Boy. His name is Shawn and I ran into him, literally. He is really nice and I really like him, so don’t ruin it for me.

Alex: Fine, but you’d better be back when I wake up in the morning

Me: Fine, but shut up before you wake up mom and dad.

          I left and ran to the elevator, so I wouldn’t be late. I pressed the button (#2) and when the doors finally opened, I ran. When I finally got to the teen lounge, I found Shawn with his guitar on the table and a rose in his hand.

          *Shawn’s POV*

She ran into the room and just stood there, trying to act cool. But I knew she was a nerd deep down, just like me. I had a rose in my hand. I walked over to her.

Brooke: You clean up really nice

Me: Thanks. You look amazing, too.

Brooke: *blushes* thanks

Me: Oh, and this is for you

I handed her the rose. She loved it. Even though it was dark, I could still see her smile.

Brooke: Why don’t we go to the couch and talk a little bit, and bring your guitar

Me: Ok

*Brooke’s POV*

Shawn cleans up really nice. He was wearing a red and blue checkered shirt and some khaki shorts. He looked so cute. I really hope he likes me back.  He said that I looked amazing. I have never been told by a guy that I looked amazing.

Me: Why don’t we go on the couch and talk a little bit, and bring your guitar

Shawn: Ok.

          He went over to the table where his guitar was resting. He grabbed it and we went to the orange couch.

 ***AUTHOR'S NOTE: These next few chapters get really exciting. I guess you will have to wait to see hat happens next...:)***