Chapter 14

Chapter 14:

*Nash’s POV*

Morning came by and I went to Hayes’s room. I had a key since I was his brother. I opened the door and saw Hayes, and Brooke. He had his arm around her and she was snuggled up in his chest. She was wearing his favorite sweatshirt. Their hands were intertwined. I knew Hayes really liked her.

I thought it would be the best chance to get a picture of them. They looked so cute together. After I took my picture, I left. Brooke wasn’t like most of the girls Hayes dated. She is kind, smart, and humble. All the girls are so full of themselves. He finally got some sense knocked into him.

*Brooke’s POV*

          I woke up to see an arm wrapped around my torso. I turned around to see Hayes. I kissed his nose and he woke up. He looked at me and smiled. Truly, I never stopped liking Hayes after we broke up. He was so cute.

Hayes: Good morning, beautiful.

          His voice was raspy. I got up and walked into the bathroom. I got ready, did my hair and put on some perfume. When I walked out, Hayes walked in. I was sitting on the bed just waiting for him to get out. He got a text from Jordan <3. These were there messages.

Jordan: I miss u bae

Hayes: I miss you too

Jordan: What r u doing

Hayes: Hanging out with the bitch

Jordan: Good

Hayes: I really don’t like Brooke

Jordan: Nobody likes her after what she did

Hayes: Yea. Well I gtg. We are leaving the port and I won’t have any cell service. Love ya

Jordan: Love ya to bae <3

I put Hayes’s phone down. He walked out of the bathroom and looked at me. I could now tell how cold and heartless he was.

Me: So I guessing I’m a bitch?

Hayes: What are you talking about?

Me: Jordan texted you. I thought you were done with her?

Hayes: Kind of.

Me: Well, don’t bother apologizing to me, ‘cause I now know how you really feel.

          I ran out the door and slammed it in Hayes’s face. He tried running after me, but I was too fast. I ran to Matt’s room. He was my cousin. He was practically my brother. I knocked on the door and he answered. He knew what happened. He could read me like an open book.

Matthew: Hayes?

          That one name made me break down. I started to cry and Matt pulled me into a hug. He led me into his room and we started to watch my favorite movie, The Notebook. I had my head on Matt’s lap and he was stroking my hair. Halfway through the movie, I fell asleep. I felt him move me into the covers. He tucked me in and got in on the other side. He put his arm around me and I slowly drifted off. I had my head in his chest and he snored lightly. I am so happy that he is my cousin, ‘cause I couldn’t do this with anyone on the ship. I heard him say as I was drifting off.

Matthew: I’m sorry that I ever made this happen to you. Mom told me to look after you and I didn’t. I’m such a bad cousin. I’m so sorry, Brooke. I’m so sorry…

          He then drifted off as I cried myself to sleep.

***Author's Note: Woah. Plot twist. Didn't see that coming, right. Enjoy the rest of your day/night. I am really bad when it somes to time difference. Ciao***(I'm american, I am just italian and i love their language)