Chapter 12

Chapter 12:

*Brooke’s POV*

          Hayes came to my room and we started talking. I needed to tell him something. It was killing me inside. He looked at me with his bright blue eyes and I felt so nervous.

Me: I think I like you

Hayes: Really?!?

Me: Yea

Hayes: Good. ‘Cause I think I like you, too.

Me: Really?

Hayes: Uh hu

          He started to lean in. My heart was pounding in my ears. My face started to feel hot. I leaned in as well. I noticed what I was doing was wrong, but I like Hayes. Shawn scares me.

Me: Wait Hayes

Hayes: What’s wrong?

Me: Shawn…I don’t know if I still like him, but he is your friend. I think I want to break up with Shawn. But I’m scared. What if he tries to hurt me.

Hayes: I understand. Want me to break up with him, for you?

Me: Yea. Thanks Hayes.

Hayes: Give me like 10 minutes.

          I hugged Hayes and he left.

*15 minutes later*

Hayes wasn’t back and I am getting really nervous. I got up, grabbed my room key and left the room. I was walking down the hallway and I saw someone running. It was Nash.

Nash: Brooke? Is that you?

          I ran to Nash. His face was as pale as a white canvas.

Me: Nash. You look like you just saw a ghost. What happened?

Nash: It’s Hayes.

          Worst two words I ever thought of. What happened to Hayes? Only one person I could think of who would be doing this. Shawn freaking Mendes…

***Author's Note: Enjoy the rest :)***