Chapter 15

Chapter 15:

*Nash’s POV*

          I went into Matt’s room to try and find Brooke. Hayes didn’t like her. Shawn did, but she didn’t like him. I need to find out what happened. I walked in and say Brooke cuddling with Matthew. Matthew was Brooke’s cousin and was practically glued to her side. I could tell she was crying. Her eyes were red and puffy. And mascara was running down her face.

Me: Hey Brooke

Brooke: Hi Nash

          She sounded meek. She suffers from low self-esteem.

Me: Why are you crying?

Brooke: Go ask your brother and you could explain.

Me: What did he do wrong?

Brooke: What did he do wrong? Are you really asking me that? Hayes spread rumors that I was a prostitute and sleeping with all the teachers in school for money! He knew my family was struggling financially at the time. Now, he just made me fall into Jordan’s trap. I knew something was up. He was always texting someone when were on port!

Me: Oh my god. I’m so sorry.

          She ran into me and I hugged her. She cried into my t-shirt. I felt so bad for her. And this was all HAYES’S fault. I am sick of Hayes right now. Brooke was like my little sister. She couldn’t replace Skylynn. But she was someone who would come to me for advice. I talked to her after Hayes broke up with her. She cried. I comforted her. I let go of the hug.

Brooke: Why did you let go?

Me: Come on. We are going somewhere.

Brooke: Where?

Me: It’s a surprise.

          I took her into my room and Hayes was there. She fell into my trap. Now I could get them to talk and Hayes would stop dating that slut, Jordan.

*Brooke’s POV*

          Nash pushed me into a room with Hayes. He was sitting there playing flappy bird.

Hayes: Hey

Me: Hi

          I did not want to talk to Hayes right now. He hurt me. Nash. I need to find Nash. When I find him, he is gonna get it. I wanted to sit on the couch near the TV, but Hayes made me sit next to him.

Hayes: I’m sorry

Me: You think sorry is gonna cut it, Hayes? Well, it isn’t. I thought that I liked you, but I thought wrong.

Hayes: Please don’t leave me, Brooke.

Me: Bye

Hayes: Wait

          He grabbed my wrists. He looked down at them. My cuts. He was looking at the cuts I made on my wrists. He couldn’t say anything.

Hayes: Brooke?

Me: This is all your fault, Hayes! I STARTED CUTTING, AGAIN! I SAID AGAIN. BECAUSE AFTER YOU BROKE UP WITH ME, I STARTED! NOW GET OFF OF ME OR ELSE I AM GETTING MATT!

          I started to cry. I was on my period, I was hormonal. Hayes pulled me into his chest. I cried into his shirt. He started whispering to me

Hayes: No, Brooke. I lost you twice and I am not losing you again.

Me: Why don’t you go to Jordan? She probably would love you sticking your tongue down her throat.

          Hayes finally let go. He looked at me and I looked at him. He started to move closer and I moved back. I walked up against a wall and Hayes put his hands on my waist. He directed my hands around his neck and I put my head on his shoulder. We started to sway. I missed him so much. He kissed me hard.

Hayes: I broke up with Jordan.

Me: You did?

Hayes: Yea. For you.

Me: Really?

Hayes: Yea. I missed you, Brooke.

Me: I missed you, too

Hayes: I love you.

          He meant it. The passion that was in his eyes was powerful. I spoke up.

Me: I love you too, Hayes.

Hayes: I really mean it this time

Me: So do I, Hayes. So do I.

***Auhor's Note: I'm so sorry. I love this chapter of the book. I wrote this in like January and didn't think of posting it. Enjoy the rest~Brooke ( yes i did purposfully made myself the main character. don't judge) ***