Chapter 2: Part 1

Rihanna's POV

I stirred a bit in my sleep and woke up. I checked the time, it was already 7:30 in the morning and it's Monday, which means hell- I mean school.

I slowly got up from my bumper bed then quietly headed for the door, hoping my baby brother wouldn't wake up. Yep, that's right. I have a baby brother and we share rooms 'cause we ain't have a bigger house, ya know?

I successfully got out my- well, our bedroom actually, and quietly walked across the short hallway to reach the small bathroom. And if you're wondering why I'm not freaking out right now is because I know most people will be if they are late. But truth is, I'm not actually late, classes start at 8. Plus, I'm fast when it comes to getting ready.

I soon entered the bathroom, retrieved a towel and got in the shower. Once I was finished washing my body, I stepped out the shower and dried myself. I walked out of the bathroom to go to my room again and get clothes so that I could eat then head out.

Once I arrived in my room, I went to my closet then picked clothes. I like to wear and mix different kinds of clothes. It's honestly my hobby.

I put my undergarments on first then picked 2 sets of shirts, the first one is a loose shirt and the other was kind of cropped at the bottom then I mixed them together forming a weird clothing. I then got loose pants and put them on, heading downstairs.

I saw that my mother was cooking breakfast, her back was facing me so I quietly snuck behind her and hugged her waist. She jumped a little bit then sighed in relief when she realized it was only me.

I chuckled a bit then walked to the table. She came a few minutes later with a plate in her hand.

"Robyn, you must stop doing that." She put the plate in front of me.

"Doing what?" I looked at her confusedly.

"Sneaking behind me. I would've had a heart attack." She touched her chest. She looked me up and down and then said. "I see that your back with your weird clothes." She smirked.

"Yeah whatever. But aren't you eating?" I asked looking at the plate then her. She usually eats with me every morning, but I guess not today.

"Nope."

"Why?" I asked her.

"I'm not hungry." I never noticed this before but now that I did, she looks kind of pale.

"Are you sure, mom?" I asked her again and she just nodded with a reassuring smile, walking away. I reached for the spoon and fork, but stopped when I remembered what my mom said every time I eat.

Pray first.

I said grace, ate then put my dishes in the sink. I went to find my mom so I could say bye and head out. I just walked since the school is just 5 blocks away.

While I was walking, I notice the cylinder object and contemplated whether to go check it out or not. I checked my small watch and saw that it was already 7:57

I entered the school and was met with the people whom I hated the most. Cedric and Logan.

"What you want?" I asked irritatedly.

"Your lunch you stupid weird looking white skinned big ass forehead." They pushed me hard enough to make me stumble and fall to the ground, hurting my butt. I winced.

"Hey, be careful with those words." I said, quickly standing up and wiping the dust off of me. Did I ever mentioned I was bullied?

"Or what?" They challenged. I just glared at them. "Thought so. Now give us your lunch!" I shook my head. They slapped me across my face, shoved me to the ground then slapped my face again continuously, not even wasting a second.

"Please stop!" I cried out. The pain was so much. The students around us were just staring and no one helped me, not even my friends.

I guess they were just afraid of them. But still, it's not a reason for them not to help me. They could've called the teachers, but instead they just stared.

"Well, I thought you have friends that's gonna save you Robert. But I guess not."

This is a foul move. They were hurting me physically and emotionally now. It hurts when your friends just bail on you... well, are they even my friends? Maybe not. Gosh, this has no justice!

"Well, she has one!" I heard a voice say. They stopped slapping me and turned their heads to where the voice came from. I turned my head too, ignoring the stinging sensation on my cheeks.

I saw a silhouette walking towards us. I couldn't quite see the person since my vision is blurry from all the crying. Logan and Cedric stood up so now they were face to face. I wiped my tears away and saw that the silhouette from earlier was a girl.

"Who are you?" Cedric said, grabbing the girl's collar from her shirt. The girl didn't look scared one bit.

"Your worst nightmare." The girl gave the two of them an evil glare and kicked Cedric's stomach. He groaned, letting go of her and started coughing while holding his stomach.

Logan charged on her but she ducked and instead of him hitting her face, he hit the air instead. She chuckled and punched him in the face while kicking his stomach repeatedly. Cedric started to charge on her also, but she turned and faced Logan to Cedric's direction so that Cedric hit Logan instead. Logan fell to the ground. The girl shoved Cedric to the ground and put her foot on his stomach while speaking.

"Don't you ever put your hands on Rih anymore, understand?!" She exclaimed while slightly stepping into Cedric's stomach. He just stared at her like something was funny. "I said do you understand?!" By now, she was choking Cedric.

But wait a minute... how did she know my name? Better yet, my middle name. She looks kind of familiar, but I don't know where since my head is pounding from all the happenings of today.

Cedric nodded weakly and she released her tight grip on his neck and shooed them away. They got up and left, but not before saying, "This isn't over." and pushed through the crowd whose faces where in shock.

"Shows over. Now go to your rooms." The girl said to the crowd that formed around us. They just remained completely still, not moving a muscle. "GO TO YOUR ROOMS!" She exclaimed, making the students jump in fear and quickly ran inside, going to their rooms, leaving me and her alone outside.

"Are you okay?" She approached me and kneeled down, helping me up. I looked up at her and that's when I recognized her.

"You..."