Chapter 3

Natalie's POV

"You were the girl whom I saw yesterday."

Well... I did not expect that. She remembered me? Rihanna actually remembered me?

"You remember me?" I grinned happily.

"Yeah. You were the weird and mysterious girl yesterday." My smile faded once she said that. I did not want her to remember me as 'the weird and mysterious girl'. I want her to remember me as the one who helped her. No scratch that, I want her to remember me as her hero. I know, I'm such a prideful person.

"Weird? Mysterious? Damn." I commented.

"Don't worry, I'm weird too so we're even." She chuckled.

"Yeah okay. But, no thank you's?"

"Oh yeah sorry... Thank you." She hugged me and I hugged her back. I'm gonna cherish all these moments. Gosh, I'm such a super fan!

"That's okay and you're welcome." I said once she pulled away. "Oh and by the way, aren't you going in?" I motioned to the school's front door.

"Nah."

"But aren't you gonna get in trouble?" I asked concernedly.

"I don't really care to be honest. Plus, they don't even notice when someone's gone because of how many we are. We don't have attendances." She explained.

Wow, I was surprised. First, in the past, I thought they were very strict about students not coming to school unlike the present. Second, I thought that when Rihanna was a kid, she was a nerd. But I guess I thought wrong. She really is a bad girl.

"By the way, how'd you know my name earlier when you were fighting Cedric and Logan?" My eyes went wide. I was caught off guard by the question. I didn't think she'd heard it.

"I-I um..." I thought about different excuses. "Maybe you heard something else."

She looked me up and down then said. "Nope. I'm positive."

"What? I don't even know what your name is." I looked everywhere but her eyes.

"Yeah." She squinted her eyes at me. Shit! She's on to me.

"Why are you looking at me like that?" I asked her, pretending to be intimidated.

"Nothing." She said then walked away, grabbing my hand in the process.

I was confused as to where we were going, but I'll let her lead the way. I'm not familiar with Barbados yet so I'll let her guide me. We were walking in a comfortable silence until I spoke.

"Where are we going?" I asked. She just continued walking. "Hellooo. Anybody there?" I waved my free hand on her face. She batted my hand away.

"Stop." I laughed at the cute pout that settled onto her face. "What's Funny?"

"Y-you!" I pointed my hand onto her face.

"Man... it ain't even funny." She said with her accent on full effect. I almost melted. "By the way, what's your name?"

Dude... seriously? The whole time she's been with me, she didn't even know my name? Damn, I know I haven't told her, but still, it hurts.