Departure

Everything happened so fast, you didn't really had the time to process all the informations. After the djinn chose you, his symbol transferred to one of your earring. The dungeon started to faded and you were sent to your own world. For this journey, you were trapped alone with the small boy, Aladdin. You were expecting him to try to hug you, but he just smiled, the gaze fixed on the planet becoming smaller and smaller. He had this aura of nostalgia you saw in older servants of Elepheltes and it made you wonder what kind of life a child of this age could have live to have such a mature feel around him.

"You know, Miss, I'm happy that you conquered Asmodai"
He turned his head to face you. You frowned, not sure if it was a joke or a genuine approval.
"Shouldn't you wish for one of you to be chosen?"
"Maybe, but I feel like you are a great Queen and I'm sure you'll prove me right soon enough."
You didn't answer. Something about him reminded you of the green Magi. Maybe it was the way he spoke but you knew he was more than a young boy.
"Miss, can I ask you to come with us? I think there is someone you need to meet."
The request startled you. You thought about Yunan's prophecy. It was the second time someone told you to meet a stranger but this time, the blue haired boy couldn't run away.
"Who should I meet?" you asked with eagerness. "And where?"
"I am not sure who," he raised his hands to block your questions. "But I feel like I have to bring you to Sindria."
Sindria... the new formely kingdom. You learned all about it and about the Seven Seas Alliance. To be honest, you often wondered if joining it would be the salvation for your country. But Elepheltes' Lands were so small that the men responsible of foreign affairs didn't even bother to ask. Maybe going there in person could be efficient. But you were at war and you couldn't leave your people at such a hard time.
"I would like to go with you, kid, but I can't leave my country for the moment." And maybe never, you thought.
"Is it because you're the Holy Maiden?"
You had a small smile and promised yourself to talk to Mephelios about blurting fanatic titles so easily.
"It's because I'm a general before everything."
A bright light blinded the two of you, telling you this was the end of your journey between the worlds.

For your relief, Aladdin and you arrived at the same time as your groups. As soon as you appeared among the treasures, Mephelios runned to you closely followed by Yura.
"Did the brat do something to you, Lady (y/n)?"
You shook your head and he sighed, visibly relieved. Both of your households exchanged a look and kneeled. You frowned, unsure about what they had in mind.
"Holy Maiden," they spoke simultaneously. "Please go to Sindria."
Your eyebrow raised with disbelief and you wondered how they had this kind of idea. Behind them, you could see the blonde guy smiling.
"Please, (y/n)." Yura had a small smile but her eyes shined with a hope you never saw before. "Alibaba here told us about the Seven Seas Alliance and we believe it's our best chance to protect ourselves against a Kou invasion."
"I understand your words, but it is not my decision to make and the ones in charge already decided to not follow this path." You had the same feeling as Yura and Mephelios, to be honest, but you couldn't go against your government.
"Damn them!" the Fanalis rose and wanted to place his hands on your shoulders but refrained at the last second, closing them in fists. "You know it's worth a shot. And YOU are the Holy Maiden! You are the chosen one to guide us! Not those old pricks with brooms stick up their a..."
"Stop here!" You ordered before he could finish his sentence. "I know... I understand. But even if I wanted to override them, I can't leave now. Do I have to remind you that we're at war?"
"Leave this matter to us." For the first time since you knew her, Yura wasn't smiling. "We can protect our people without you around every time."
"We are already out numbered..." you tried, but you knew they would not change their minds. You bit your bottom lip and for the first time in your life, you were torned between your duty as a general and your duty as a leader.
"I'll go..." you whispered. You knew it was the best decision for your country. An alliance with the most important power in place would bring you peace and protection. "I'll go alone." You added, causing the giant red haired to frown with disapproval. "Yura and Talven will go back to the Capital and cover for me. Mephelios and the others, you'll continue to guard the villages in need."