Chapter 4

Ethan Point Of View.

I was sitting with my friends waiting for Dean to come but as always he was late. Lara had decided not to come as she was hurt because of our break up but we all know that it was her pride and ego which was hurt so nobody cared to call and ask her to come. I wanted to enjoy myself. As I turned my head, I saw Mr Late coming. Dean was followed by two girls. I couldn't see one of them but I noticed Alize Collins: the first beautiful geek of Jackson High. They stopped half way from us and Dean turned to look at them and nodded. I couldn't see the other girl as she turned and walked away while Dean walked in my way. The girl wore a sexy red dress and high heels. Dean joined us and sat next to me.

"Late as usual" I said punching his shoulder."Who's she?" I asked pointing to the girl who was standing next to Alize. They seemed like waiting for someone.

"Shyne" Dean said looking at her then looked at me."The one calling you asshole" Dean said as he chuckled. She was really attractive, probably the most beautiful girl I've seen in my whole life but I didn't really like her. What I hated about her was that she was probably like those arrogant rich brat who think they can get everything they want because they had money.

"Why did you bring her?" I asked Dean disgusted.

"Because she's cool" Dean said smoothly."And I'm living with her" Dean said with a smile.

" With her?" I asked frowning. Dean smiled at me.

"My sister's dating her brother. and they asked me to move in." Dean said as he turned to look at them.

"What are they doing there?" I asked pointing my chin in their direction.

"They are waiting for Luke" Dean said. I knew Luke Collins he was One of my best buddies. As I looked at the girls again, Alize stared at me and whispered something in Shyne's ear which made her turned to gaze at me. Our eyes were locked in each others and her expression was unreadable. Finally she pulled her gaze away as Luke bent to kiss her on both cheeks.

Shyne Point Of View.

My eyes were locked into his and I couldn't break this eye contact even if I wanted to.

"Here's my brother Luke" Alize told me saving me from Ethan's eyes. Luke bent to kiss me on my cheeks as he was tall.

"I'm Shyne" I said with a smile.

"Nice to meet you" he said. This eighteen years old guy seemed like a twenty five years old man when he talked. He seemed really mature for someone of his age. We walked to the table where eight pairs of eyed rose to look at us.

"So this Shyne Snow and Luke Collins" Dean said to his friends who all smiled at us except one: Ethan.

"Miss Rich Bratz" Ethan said mockingly to me. I threw a deadly glare at him. What was his problem?

"And you all know Alize I guess," Dean continued after the out of place comment of Mr Asshole. Everybody nodded. Suddenly I heard my mobile phone ringing. It was Eddy.

"Hello?" I answered while walking away from the table. Dean was looking at me and finally looked away.

"Where are you?" he asked. I wasn't hearing well so I walked out of the club.

"In the Diamond club with Dean and Some friends" I replied to him.

"At what time are you returning?" he asked him.

"I don't know" I said to him.

"Don't return too late and have fun" he said and cut off the call. I was walking back to the club when someone bumped into me. I was going to fall when someone caught my hand hence preventing me from falling on my butt. I rose my head, a bit annoyed when I saw that it was Ethan. I pulled my hand from his.

"When will you stop bumping into me?" he said with an annoying smile on his face. I decided to ignore him and walked back in the club. He, too, was walking in. The table was in a circular form and as we were the last that arrived, we had to sat beside each other. I was sitting between Luke and Ethan. All the other guys were great. The girls Nora, Meli, Rose and Diana were great. They kept on asking me things about France and they were really funny. The boys Ted and Zack were cool. Zack and Nora are dating. Dean, Ethan and Luke were talking about football or something like that.

After some minutes, Luke started talking to me. He was a bit drunk but not too much. Dean, Alize, Mr Asshole and myself didn't drink.

"So you're taken?"Luke asked me. I was a bit hinder. Ethan who was listening to Zack turned to look at me.

"No" I quickly said. Luke smiled to himself and then smiled to me. He was really handsome but not my type. He had brown hair and eyes and had a cute smile. After some minutes, he talked again.

"Do you want to dance?" he asked me. I was a bit reluctant but finally I nodded. I didn't want to dance with Luke alone so when I stood up I grabbed Dean's hand who took Alize hand.

I really like dancing. In France, I used to be in a dance crew. I walked to the dance floor with Luke pulling me towards him. Dean was already dancing with Alize. I was dancing and I could feel some guys staring at me and Alize but I didn't care as I was enjoying myself. Luke was getting a bit too close so I took some steps back. The music suddenly changed to a Slow one and Luke reached to take my hand and pulled me closer to him. I tried to put some distance between our bodies but in vain. Both of his hands were on my waist pulling me towards him.

"Can you take your hands off, please?" I said a bit rudely as he didn't take his hands off when I was trying to go back to the table.

"Why? Aren't you enjoying yourself with me?" he said pulling me closer.

"Let me go" I snapped at him. He was really drunk. Suddenly I felt a hand on my waist pulling me away from Luke.