Chapter 7

Shyne Point Of View.

I touched my cheek several times while talking to Britt who drove me back home. He kissed me only on my cheek and my heart was becoming crazy. When Britt would talk to me I would only nod and she knew that I was thinking of Ethan and she would smile to herself.

When I got home, I changed my clothes and we all sat for dinner.

"Eddy, Will you do something for me please?" I asked him with the child like tone I used when I needed something. I wanted to get a dance room for myself where I would be able to practice. He nodded.

"You have many rooms in that house and you don't use all of them so I was thinking of using one of them to make my dance room" I said while chewing my food. Yeah,Yeah, I know it is a bad habit to talk while eating.

"Really good idea" Eddy said to me."I'll get one of my friend to work on it and you just have to tell me the color you want the room to be" he said when he finished chewing his food.

"Violet" I said. It's my favorite color so it's normal to get my room this color. After dinner, everybody went to their own rooms. I went to bed, it was already nine. As soon as I closed my eyes, I fell asleep.

Ethan Point Of View

I was sitting on my bed, listening to some music when my door flew open and Avan barged in. I quickly turned off the music.

"What do you want?" I snapped at him.

"Heard you got a new toy to play with?" he said with a rude voice.

"What are you talking about?" I asked totally confused.

"Shyne Snow" he said the name with such a grace and caring voice that it made me sick.

"She's just a friend" I snapped at him then making him motion to get the hell out of here. What was his damn problem with Shyne?

"A friend? Just like Suzy, Anna, Shia or Lara?" he snapped at me. I was now furious. I stood in front of him.

" What's your fucking problem,dude?" I finally hissed. Avan looked at me challengingly. "what's your problem with me getting her in my bed?" I finally said with an evil smile on my face.

"You think she's that type of girl? like the bitches that you date?" Avan let go as a shock. I knew that she wasn't this type of girl.

"Can you just leave my room?" I hissed between my gritted teeth. He smiled one of his provocative smile and left the room slamming the door. What was his problem? Why would he care so much for Shyne? It didn't matter now. I already planned to let her go. At this moment, my phone rang. Hell, It's Lara.

"Hello?" I answered. I didn't love that bitch but she was the most popular bitch in the school.

"Hey,baby" she said. Her voice was weird. She was obviously drunk. "You want me to come over your house to have some fun" she said through annoying giggles. After deep thought, I finally accepted. Good way to forget Shyne.

Shyne Point Of View

I was woken by the voices which came from the kitchen. I did the usual before going to the kitchen. I decided to wear a short white dress and obviously my high heels!

Everybody was in the kitchen. They were talking about something and when I entered the kitchen they all stopped. it was weird.

" What's happening?" I asked them with suspicious eyes.