Chapter 12

Shyne Point Of View

I opened my eyes slowly and I felt a terrible pain in my head. I quickly closed them again. I was having a terrible headache. I tried to remember what happened last night... Oh yeah, the party and Vodka! I suddenly realized that I was wrapped around by huge arms. I flinched and moved quickly out of the bed. In this process, I threw the guy out of my bed.

"Ow!" he yelled in pain as he landed on his butt. I realized that I was in only my underwear, I took the blanket and wrapped it around me. Avan! Avan stood there looking at me angrily! Ouch! Yeah it must really hurt. He was shirtless. His hair was messed up and he looked totally gorgeous. But it didn't matter right now because I didn't remember what happened last night and what I did. Last time I was drunk in a party, my friends told me that I was uncontrollable.

"Just tell me that we didn't...." I started a bit panicked.

"No, we didn't!" Avan snapped at me. Oh Damn, he was furious. "But you wanted to!" he snarled at me before going in my bathroom and putting on his shirt. I was looking at him totally perplexed.

"What do you mean by I wanted to?" I asked with my heart beating too fast for me.

"You are the one who wanted to kiss me and when I took you here, you asked me to stay here!" He snapped pointing to the side of the bed that he slept.

"Well, you should have left instead of listening to me! I was drunk! if I have asked to sleep with me, you would have done it?!" I asked sarcastically. I was probably being rude because he was. He looked at me, now anger blazing in his eyes. He took some steps forward and stop just in front of me.

"Yesterday, I could have done everything that I wanted with you" he let go as a snarl as he emphasized on the everything word. I took a step backward. "But I'm not that type of guy! I wouldn't sleep with drunk girl! You should be thanking me for you not waking up on a random Guy's bed!" he snapped as he took a few step away from me.

"I didn't ask for your help" I muttered bitterly. He just shook his head in disbelief before leaving the room. Yeah, I fucked everything up. Why couldn't I just thank him and got over it? But No! I was just a dump girl who can't control herself neither when she's drunk nor when she's sober. I fought with one of my best friends while I was the one in fault.

After a boring morning, I decided to go for a walk in the neighborhood. Dean was still sleeping at two in the afternoon! I didn't want to go alone but I had to as he wasn't going to move this lazy ass of his. I've already done my homework and no, I'm not a nerd! I put my ear plugs in my ears and burst the music out loud. I started walking, looking at the different houses which were not bigger than mine but still they were huge.

I decided to change the song and I was looking for a song which I really liked. I kept on strolling through the list which was endless. Suddenly I bumped into someone. I quickly rose my head up and prepared myself to apologize as I was the one who wasn't watching where I was going.

"I'm sorry" I said as I looked up. I found Ethan standing in front of me shirtless and one ear plug in his hand and the other in his ear. He was simply breath-taking. Breathe Shyne Breathe! I scold myself mentally. What was with the two Miller brothers which made them so Wow!

"You won't stop bumping into me, right?" he said with a smirk on his face. I didn't hate him but I was mad at him. "Can't blame you, I have this effect on girls. It's not your fault if I'm so hot" he said pointing at his abs.

"You won't stop being a jerk, right?" I asked as I roll my eyes. I continued to walk, leaving him behind. Before I got any further, he was already holding my wrist. He pulled me towards him causing me bump into his cheat. Wow! He don't smell sweat but he was wrapped with the perfume Axe.

"Let me go" I said as a whisper as he was leaning towards me. Damn! He was going to kiss me! Well, this is what I thought but instead he brought his mouth towards my ears.

"Please! Listen to me" he said now pulling away but still holding my wrist.

"Yeah, I've forgave you. so now let me go" I said smoothly. He just looked at me for a few seconds.

"Then why aren't you talking with me?" he asked as he finally let my wrist dropped.

"Because I don't worth you" I repeated his words sarcastically. He let his hand run into his wild hair and looked at me.

"I never meant this. I was just...." he paused looking probably for a right words.

"being a jerk?" I continued for him. He smiled at me and nodded. "Why?" I asked him without breaking our eye contact.

"Because I didn't want to date you and break your heart like I did to others girls" he finally let go without taking a breath in between the words.

"Who told you I wanted to date you?" I asked him pretending to be disgusted. But I really had a huge crush on him.

"Seriously, you were drooling over me. No one can resist that sexy face of mine" he said as he rose one of his eyebrows.

"No I wasn't!" I said moving backward. He smiled at me. He looked really amused. "And you could have told your friends that you weren't interested in me instead of calling me a bitch" I said as I continue to walk. He started walking with me.

"You're the sexiest girl in the school, if I had told them that I wasn't interested, do you think they would believe me?" he said as if it made sense. He said that I was sexy, oh my little heart, please stop beating this way!

"It is totally stupid!" I finally exclaimed. He simply nodded and looked in front of him.

"Yeah, I know. I'm sorry" he said looking at me. Sincerity burned in his voice.

" yeah, I forgive you" I said looking in his eyes. I really meant when I said that I forgive him. I smiled at him but he looked back at me with returning my smile.

"No, I really want you to forgive me, I want you to talk to me again and not ignoring me," he said to me hesitantly. I smiled at him.

"Alright" I said with a grin. To my surprise, I felt his arms wrapped me in a tight hug. I returned the hug and took a slight step backward to break the hug. I still had a question in my head though. "You are popular, You have many friends, You have a girlfriend, so why are you bothering yourself with me?" I asked to him. He appeared to be in deep thought.

"Well, because you are the only one who has the guts go tell me my truths, all the others, I don't know whether they are lying or not as they all try to impress me" he said with a smirk. "I want a true best friend who won't be afraid to tell me when I'm wrong" he said. He looked at me with a hesitant smile on his face.

"And you think... that best friend could be me?" I asked. He nodded and pulled my hand so that we stopped walking. The idea of Ethan and me as best friend was really interesting.

"That's a great idea. But I want you too to be true and sincere" I said to him with a reassuring smile. He nodded and smiled and we continued to walk.

*************************************†

I hope you liked this chapter. For now, I'm not having great ideas but no worry, I'm looking for great scenes for you. Just keep reading and voting because the next chapters are going to be full of... Huhh.. romance.. <3

Love you!

Lechna :*