Chapter 15

I heard the door open. I ran to the living room to find Jake, Eddy and Tessa walk in. I let go a squeal of joy. I heard each one tightly, making sure that they were really in front of me. Everybody sat down in the living room.

"So you missed us?" Eddy asked eagerly. At first, I pretend to be in a long thought hesitating whether to say yes or no but Eddy quickly walked to me and start tickling me. Hell, it was my freaking weak point. I was gasping for air and he finally pulled away.

"Yeah" I finally said as I sat properly on the couch. I was excited at the idea of waking up tomorrow with them in the house. Tessa was excited as well.

"Hey! Look who are here!" I quickly turned my head to find Dean walking to my brothers and Tessa. Ethan followed hesitantly. They all greeted each other.

"This is Ethan, my best friend" I said with a bright smile on my face. Dean rolled his eyes at me and sighed.

"My best friend" Dean said to my brother ignoring the punch I threw him in the shoulder. He simply let go a chuckle. We all sat and started talking about their business trip. We talked a lot and even Ethan who at first was just listening now talked with my brothers. They seemed to go along each others really well. A yawn escaped from Tessa.

"You must be tired, why don't you three rest?" I asked them suggestively. Eddy and Jake nodded at the same time. I noticed Tessa sending a glare to Jake. Did these two had a fight? Please god tell me no!

"Yeah but we have to tell you something first" Jake suddenly said in a serious voice causing the room to go totally silent.

"In fact, these two got something to say, I got to rest" Eddy said this time standing up and yawning. He then walked away. Jake rolled his eyes and Tessa chuckled.

"So what is it?" I asked impatiently. Ethan who was sitting next to me patted my back in sign to calm down. He chuckled. I felt sparks flying from where his hand was. I quickly flinched as if I have been electrocuted. Ethan approached a bit.

"This is the natural effect I have on girl" he said in a whisper so that only me can hear. It only result in me punching his chest with my elbow.

"So what is it?" I repeated my question ignoring their reaction to what they have just witnessed between me and Ethan. I watched as Tessa look at Jake with an apprehending look. He took her hand and gave it a gentle squeeze and smile reassuringly at her. Now I was getting really impatient and I scowled at them.

"It's as if you are going to tell me that you are going to have a baby with blue hair and red eyes!" I exclaimed sarcastically. Dean and Ethan were chuckling next to me. Tessa and Jake who were sitting in front of me were laughing too.

"No, I'm not going to have a baby with blue hair and red eyes" she said as she stopped laughing. "I'm going to have a baby with Blond hair and gray eyes" she simply said. I looked at her as if she was going crazy. Dean and I had simply gone quiet. Ethan was laughing harder on the couch next to me.

"You mean you're pregnant?" Dean asked hesitantly. Tessa nodded happily and turned to Jake to peck her on her lips. Dean turned to me and we kept looking at each other before exploding with happiness.

"I'm going to be aunt!" I screamed on his face.

"I'm going to be uncle" he yelled back. We both stand up and start jumping like hell screaming baby! baby! baby! it was funny to see Dean like this. We finally stopped jumping and We ran towards Tessa and Jake and made a group hug! I was going to be aunt! In eight months, there will be a baby in this house! I couldn't help smiling.

"And of course, a wedding is necessary" Jake said while holding Tessa by her waist. They were so cute together. It was great to see them happy this way. My life was perfect! It was our own little family: Eddy, Jake, Tessa, me recently Dean joined it too and now a baby will join it too. They were going to get married.

"When?" I simply asked. I sat in between Ethan and Dean.

"Well, on your birthday" Tessa said with a bright smile.

"But it will be next year?" I asked totally surprised. My birthday is on the 15 February. "And the baby will already be born by then" I said totally confused.

"Yeah so?" Jake asked me. I shrugged my shoulders.

"I think that it will be better if you get married before the baby is born" I said with a hesitant smile.

"Well, we'll decide it later, I need to sleep!" Jake said as he stood up and pulled Tessa along with him. They walked towards me and both of them kissed my forehead before walking to their room.

"So what's up?" I asked the boys.

"What about relaxing time in the swimming pool?" Dean suggest to us. Yeah it was quite hot so I nodded.

"I need to get my swimming suit" Ethan said as he stood up.

"You can take one of mine" Dean said as they walked to Dean's room. I rushed to my room and changed into my black bikini. I called Alize, Britt and Danny. I wanted them to come. I wore a light summer dress over my bikini as I had to prepare the snacks. It was like a mini party among friends.

After a few minutes, the doorbell rang and I ran to the door where my three friends were waiting. I took them to the backyard where my swimming pool was. They were looking in total amazement.

"So great!" Alize squealed happily. Britt hugged me tightly. They all sat on the edge of the swimming pool. Where are those boys? I walked inside and I saw them coming. Ethan was shirtless. Hell! He was just super WOW! I stood there watching him walked towards me.

"Stop ogling!" He whispered in chuckles as he bypassed me.

"I wasn't ogling" I said in a breathless tone. They walked outside and Ethan stood next to the door.

"You ain't coming?" Ethan asked as I walked to the kitchen to fetch the snacks and drink.

"Two minutes" I yelled so that he could hear me as he was no longer in view. I took the plates and walked to the table next to the swimming pool. As soon as they saw the food, all the five of them exclaimed 'food' together. I noticed that they were all in swimming suit or bikinis. I ran in the house and took off the dress. I walked outside and walked to the table.

"Wow!" Ethan said before letting a whistle. I couldn't help but to blush a tomato red. I sat next to Alize and started talking. Night was falling. It was around Seven p.m. It was a Saturday, so I asked them to sleep over. They all accepted.

"So? What do you all want to do?" I asked them as we sat on the ground next to the swimming pool.

"What about Truth or Dare?" Alize asked excitedly. Everybody nodded in response. My brothers and Tessa had been sleeping. They were really tired. I looked for a bottle and returned back to find my friends sitting in a circle. I sat in between Ethan and Alize. Dean whirled the bottle and the game started!

*****************†******************

The next chapter will be great. You'll like it to death! If you have any request, please do inbox to tell me.

Love you!

Lechna :*