Chapter 22

"What the hell?!" Alize yelled as she opened the door with Dean behind him. Ethan was soon off the bed. I stood next to him and blushed knowing that Alize and Dean were looking at us.

"I knew it would end up like this" Dean chuckled as he stepped in the room. He sat on the bed and Ethan joined him leaving me in front of a Shocked Alize.

"Shut your mouth!" Ethan joked. Well, yeah Alize had the mouth opened with shock. I walked to her and shook her a bit. Alize sent a glare at Ethan and walked to him.

"Don't you fucking hurt my best friend!" Alize said. I had to chuckle at the sight of my protective best friend. Ethan opened his mouth to reply but quickly closed it knowing that Alize wasn't joking.

"I won't" Ethan replied with confidence making my heart beat faster. Ethan pulled me on him causing me to sit on his lap. I buried my head in his shoulder and took a deep breath.

"So, you caught us making out and we caught you making out too! Great!" Alize said as he pulled Dean making him stand up. I smiled at her. I didn't know what to say. I buried my head again in his shoulder knowing that I will blush and Ethan chuckled making his whole body vibrate.

Dean and Alize disappeared from the room and left me and Ethan again alone. We sat on the bed and I kept looking at him. I suddenly felt nervous and I bit my lower lip. He approached his face and hugged me. "Stop biting your lips, you don't have the idea of how it turns me on" he said seductively. I stopped biting my lips and he smiled to me before kissing me again. Damn! As hell I'm getting addicted to his kissed. I pulled away and stood up. He did the same. "I'm never going to get tired of these kisses" he said breathlessly as he back away.

"I hope so" I said and I walked to the kitchen as I was feeling hungry. He followed behind. As I walked in the kitchen and I found a note on the island. I'm at the supermarket to buy some spices. It was from the cook. I opened the refrigerator and looked for something to eat. I found eggs and I don't know why but I wanted to try and bake a cake. Ethan sat on the island and watched every step that I made. I needed help and I knew that Ethan wouldn't really be of a great help. I rushed to Dean's room and knocked. Alize appeared as well as Dean.

"Do you want to eat some cake?" I asked both of them as they stepped out of the room. Alize and dean nodded enthusiastically. "Come on then" I said as I grabbed Alize's hand and pulled her in the kitchen with Dean following.

"Where's the cake?" Dean whined. I took the recipe book and put it on the table. Alize looked at me and rose her eyebrows.

"We are going to bake a cake!" I said faking happiness so that she would help me. She nodded and we started baking the cake. Unfortunately, Alize was simply a lazy ass and surprisingly It was Ethan who ended up helping me.

We let the cake bake and the we started cleaning up. Dean and Alize went in the room which left me and Ethan in the kitchen. I was lifting the flour packet which accidentally fell and broke. Fortunately I was on the other side and there was no trace of flour on me but Ethan was covered with the white powder. As I looked at him, I burst out laughing as anger glimmered in his eyes. However it was soon replaced by amusement. He had that evil smile which made me shivered. He approached me and instinctively I started to run.

"I'm going to catch you" Ethan said as he started running after me. Damn! That boy was fast! I soon felt two hands grabbed my waist and pulled me towards him. I crashed into his chest. I gave him a sweet smile and got closer to him and started kissing him. He soon relaxed and I took the opportunity to escape. " Not a good idea sweet heart" he said evilly and start chasing me again. But soon I was lifted and Ethan was carrying me bridal style. He was chuckling and let me tell you that it is the best sound you've ever heard. He made his way to the swimming pool. I knew what was coming so I started struggling but he was too strong.

"Ethan, please don't do this!" I said as we approached the edge of the swimming pool.

"Give me one good reason why I shouldn't" Ethan said with a bright smile.

"If I get a cold, you won't be able to kiss me" I said with a sweet smile and he approached his face closer and left a peck on my lips and shook his head.

"Even if you are sick I would kiss you" he said with a shrug. I knew that I couldn't escape so I wrapped my hands around his neck and gave him a nice smile. "What are you doing?" he asked as he noticed that I've wrapped my hand securely around his neck. I wrapped my legs around his waist.

"If I'm going in, you're going in too" I said and pulled my body backward causing Ethan to lose his balance. The next second we were in the water and by the moment I reached the surface, I couldn't stop laughing as obviously Ethan wasn't waiting for this. He looked at me and burst out laughing too. I started to get out of water but he grabbed my wrist.

"Where are you going?" he asked as he pulled me to him. I wrapped my legs around him and rest my head on his shoulder. I was feeling comfortable and peaceful by his side. I really liked him. I could feel him breathing on my neck.

"I don't want the cake to burn!" I said as I pulled away. I grabbed his hand and pulled him with me. "And I don't want you to catch a cold" I said as we got out of the swimming pool. We took the towels that were drying outside and start drying ourselves before entering the house.

"Ask Dean a shirt and a jean and go in my room to take a bath" I said as I walked in the kitchen. I took the cake out of the oven. I put it on the table. I started cleaning the kitchen and the cook came at that time.

"Oh mam, what are you doing?" the cook asked me as he saw me cleaning the floor. He was in the fifties and I hated it he would call me Mam.

"Leonard! Don't call me Mam!" I whined at him. To this, he smiled at me. "And I'm cleaning the kitchen" I said as I showed him the broom.

"I can see that" he said as he put the bags of spiced on the table. "But why are you drenched?" he asked me. I looked at myself.

"I fell in the pool" I said with a hesitant smile. Leonard took the broom and pushed me out of the kitchen.

"Go and take a bath. I'm going to clean it for you." he said as I stood in front of him. I gave him a quick hug and quickly pulled away when I realized that I was drenched. I walked away but I heard him muttered "kids". I chuckled as I walked to my room. I opened my door to see a half naked Ethan drying his hair. He turned to me and a smirk grew on his face.

*****†*******†*******†*******†*****

Continue to read!!

There is going to be really great scenes in the next chapter.

Don't forget that it's my first story! so sorry if it's not that great xD

Hope you like

love you babies!

from: Lechna