Chapter 34

Ethan's Point Of View

We arrived that that weird warehouse and the first thing we saw was a van and two men standing next to it. Only two men? Easy for us then. I was sure that Dean thought the same as he grinned at me. Dean whistled in order to attract the two men's attention and he succeeded. I smirked at one of them as he pulled a knife out of his pocket. They walked towards us with a proud smirk on their faces. I just wanna punch them already for having put their fingers on Shyne. They stopped just in front of Dean and myself and one of them lunged at me with his knife. I blocked his knife and took it from his hand and threw it far away and started throwing punches on his face. Dean was kicking the other jerk with kids foot as he fell on the ground. After a few minutes, the two jerks were lying next to each other with bloody faces. Dean high five with me and we smiled proudly at our work. Now we started walking towards the door and stood there for a while to listen to the voices in the room. There was only two and one of them was Shyne's. She doesn't seemed like she needed help. I burst opened the door with the idea that it was going to be easy to deal with only one person but my heart nearly broke when I saw Shyne sitting on a man's lap kissing him. Shyne and Matthew turned their head to look at us and Shyne's eyes widened. How could she? Damn it!

Shyne's Point Of View

The door burst opened and the first thing I saw was Ethan. I wanted to sign in relief but I had to remind myself that I had to play Matthew. I could see confusion in Ethan's eyes as he watched me on Matthew's lap. I stood up and Matthew did the same. The two jerks appeared from behind Ethan and Dean with blood on their faces. I wanted to smiled at Dean and Ethan's work but couldn't as Matthew was standing next to me.

"Oh, it seems like we have visitors, baby" Matt said with a wicked smile. Baby? Seriously? Ethan looked at me as if he was going to burst with anger.

"What are you doing here?" I asked with a fear that the two jerks standing behind Ethan and Dean would hurt then.

"We... We thoug-" Dean started but Jerk number 1 pushed him so that he was now lying on the ground in front of us. The same thing happened to Ethan. They looked at me questioningly as Matthew snaked his hands around my waist. I looked at the jerks angrily but tried to hide my anger. I noticed that they had no weapons on them. I walked away from Matthew and took the gun which I saw on the table. It was loaded. Matthew looked at me with wide eyes. He walked beside me and the two jerks blocked Ethan and Dean. They couldn't move an inch. Matthew took the gun from me and pointed towards Ethan. I wanted to kick that fucker for pointing a gun at my boyfriend. But a small action from me could make my plan fail.

Ethan's Point Of View

How could Shyne do this? Matt took the gun from her and pointed it at me. I closed my eyes and waited for the impact but nothing happened.

"I wanna do it" I heard Shyne's confident voice. I couldn't believe it. Matt gave her the gun willingly and took a few steps backwards so that Shyne had space. She lifted the gun and pointed it towards me.

"Why?" the words escaped my mouth. She looked at me with pleading eyes. I couldn't understand why she was looking at me like that.

"I have more advantages of being with Matthew than with you" she said with full confidence. Matt smirked at her words.

"She's right" Matt said while nodding and walked beside Shyne who was still pointing the gun at me. "And my intuition is telling me that she's the girl for me. And my intuition is always right" Matt said while kissing Shyne on her neck. Shyne was not responding to the kisses but seemed loss in her thoughts.

Shyne's Point of View

Matthew was kissing my neck and I felt totally disgusted. I was pointing the gun at Ethan and his eyes made me feel weak. I could see how hurt he was by seeing Matthew kissing me. I couldn't tolerate it anymore.

"This time it's wrong" I said and Matthew flinched at my words. Before he could react, I pushed him on the floor in front of me and pointed the guns at the two jerks who started coming towards me. "Don't come near me or I'll shoot" I said menacingly. But Dean and Ethan lunged themselves at them again. Seeing that the two boys were dealing with the two jerks, I turned my attention to Matthew who looked shaken. He stood up and didn't move.

"You won't have the guts to shoot me" he said with a smirk as he started approaching me. He was right as my hands were shaking. But I had to prove him wrong and I pointed the gun at his head.

"Don't challenge me. You fucking don't know what I can do. Especially when a fucker like you want to cause nuisance to my brother or to my boyfriend" I scowled at him. He looked taken back by my words or by the confidence that built up in me. I smiled at him and pointed the gun to his leg. "Don't move or I'll shoot" I said again. He continued to walk towards me and now I shot him in his leg. The other thing I heard was Matthew's piercing scream. Ethan flinched when he heard the firing. He ran towards me and felt relieved when he saw the gun in my hand. He hugged me and took a deep breath. I noticed blood on his forehead. We stayed like that until Dean told us that the police were here.

"I love you" Ethan whispered in my ear. I wanted to cry. I had to cry but the next thing that I remembered was that I fainted right in Ethan's arm and I felt safe.

***†*****★****★******★*****★***

Yeah Yeah I know It's shit. But I want to finish the story for the Few readers that I Have...
love you
Lechna