Chapter 8

"I'm s..sorry," Avan stuttered. He looked at me again from head to toe. I did the same and hell! There was too many piece of body being shown. My clothes were like those of a slut! Yeah, well I think I'm over reacting but I wasn't feeling comfortable with Avan and Dean seeing me in these clothes. I walked to the door and smiled at Avan who moved away to let me pass.

I quickly ran to my room and wore a summer dress which was pink. I walked to Dean's room and knocked. Avan opened the door and his face lighten when he saw me. I smiled and he let me in.

"You're someone really physical right?" I wasn't waiting for this question. I sat on the bed and Avan sat on the couch just next to Dean who was using his laptop.

"No, I'm someone competitive" I finally said with a smirk.

"And you dance like Shakira! Damn, you know how to move this body of yours" He said with a serious face. And you know how to make a girl feel embarrassed! I felt the urge to kiss him! Hell! Not my fault! He's just totally a hot cutie!

"Thank you" I replied with an angelic smile on my face. Sometimes I would simply thank god that no one's got the ability to read my mind. "How come you're here?" I asked in a polite way.

"Dean told me to come and hang out here and I didn't know that he lived with you" Avan said with a pitch of sincerity in his tone. "I came to know when I just saw you moving your ass over there" he said as he winked. Seriously?! Moving your ass ?? Both brothers got some problems of communication.

"She was dancing, dude! Not moving her ass" Dean scowled at Avan not taking his eyes from the screen.

"My apology" Avan said to me as he bent his head. I just let go a chuckle and stood up to go. "Hey, you would mind if I stayed here tonight?" Avan asked as I reached the door. My heart screamed No! Because I felt sparks when he talked to me. Every time I looked at him in the eyes, it was as if a million of butterflies have been unleashed in my stomach.

"No I don't mind, Just stay away from my room because the way you look at me makes me feel scare" I said between chuckles. He rose his eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" he asked in a seductive voice as he stood up and approached me. He looked at me straight in the eyes and moved his head closer to mine, causing me to bite my lips in nervousness.

"I don't wanna be filling a rape case against you" I said as a chuckle. He pulled away and burst out into a laughter.

"Trust me, there won't be a rape case as you'll be begging for me to get in bed with you" he said with such a confidence in his voice that it made me shuddered.

"Can you both shut up?" Dean said from the couch. Avan and myself jumped at the sound of his voice. Damn, we almost forgot that he was here.

"We'll see" I finally whisper to Avan not wanting to disturb Dean who was probably doing something important. Avan just nodded challengingly. I turned and left the room closing the door behind me. Hell! what the fuck just happen? Did I just talk about rape And sex with Avan Miller?

I went to my room and did my homework and watch a movie. I was feeling really hungry. It was already Seven in the afternoon. I walked to the kitchen and asked the cook to prepare sandwiches. I was feeling like eating sandwiches. The boys quickly joined me for dinner. Avan was feeling completely at ease.

"So I heard you had another fight with Ethan?" Dean said as he took a huge bite of his sandwich.

"Yeah" I said quietly not wanting to remember that jerk.

"Oh, I thought you, two were going to date each other" Avan said in a disgusting tone.

"I don't date jerks" I finally said when I finished chewing my food. SEE! I can be a lady when I want to! Well, in fact I tried to behave myself in front of Avan, the hottie. A smile appeared on the face of Avan. Yes, I wasn't great friend with him but I already liked him. We talked about a lot of things and seriously, these two boys were completely hilarious. Avan and Dean hated the bunch of cheerleaders. They both never dated a cheerleader. I decided to play a prank with them.

"Well, I was going to postulate to become a cheerleader" I said hesitantly. Obviously! I was joking. I hated those cheerleaders. No way I become like one of them. Avan and Dean looked at me as if I was nuts. I smiled at them but their faces were so funny that I couldn't help to burst out in laughter.

"I was joking!" I finally yelled at them. They both looked relief and they smiled along with me. I stood up and talked to the fridge where I took out a bottle of water.

"You are not going to school tomorrow?" I finally asked as he was staying tonight.

" We have free periods in the morning,so we'll be coming late" Avan said. I drank some water and kissed them goodnight before going in my room. I let myself sink in the bed and I couldn't think of anything else than Avan. I, who thought that Ethan was the most handsome boy I've seen, was completely astonished by Avan. He was the most sexiest guy I've seen in real. He was like those male models from the Teen Magazines. Ethan would just make my heart beats a little faster whereas Avan would make my heart stop. Ethan was a complete jerk whereas Avan was totally perfect. I felt myself next to him. I felt alive, comfortable and happy: everything that I was before coming here. Hell!! I was comparing both brothers as if they have already asked me out. No! That's not the case. I was comparing them to know who was the best and obviously it turned out to be Avan as he didn't call me a bitch unlike Ethan.

***

I woke up in the middle of the night, feeling thirsty. I walked to the kitchen and open the fridge taking out a bottle of sparkling water. I heard footstep behind me. I quickly turned to find a sleepy Avan who probably just woke up. He rubbed his eyes various times before opening them. He was shirtless. Hell! He had 8 perfect abs and that body was well built. Yeah, I was distracted.... again!

I finally met his eyes and he smirked at me.

"Enjoying the view?" he asked before yawning. I smiled and turned back to the fridge.

"Do you want to drink something?" I asked him ignoring his question.

"Water, please" he said now a bit awaken. I threw him the bottle which was in my hand and he reflexively caught it. I took another bottle and walked to the living room where I sat on the L-couch(forms a letter L). Avan followed and sat next to me.

"Why are you up?" he asked me breaking the silence that was reining in the house.

"I was feeling thirsty" I said shaking the bottle of water in front of his face. "And you?" I asked as he smiled at me and yawned again.

"I heard your door opening" he said as he opened his bottle.

"So what?" I asked. What was wrong with me waking up in the middle of the night to drink some water?

"I just wanted to see if everything was okay" he said after taking a gulp of water. Weird! I stood up and walked to my room and he did the same. I twirled on myself to face him.

" Where do you think you're going?" I asked him with a big question mark on my face.

"In your room" he said smoothly. I looked at him as if he was completely mad.

"No,you're not!" I said in a horrified voice. What is he going to do in my room. He rose his eyebrows.

" You're sincerely not thinking that I'm going to rape you, right?" he asked in an offended tone.

"No I'm not" I lied as I let him enter my room. As soon as he was in, he let out a gasp.

" What?" I asked him as he looked around the room with widened eyes.

"Such a big room for a tiny girl" he smirked at me. I rolled my eyes and sat on my bed. I moved to make a space for him to sit. He sat next to me and we talked for a while. He was now lying on the bed next to me and we kept on talking about my life in Paris, my previous boyfriends, my best friends and many other things. After a few moments, there was a silence then I fell asleep.