Chapter 31

I looked at him as he got on top of me. He approached his face hesitantly so that he was teasing me. I couldn't help but chuckled at this. He chuckled back. Tired of his tease, I pulled his face to mine and kissed him passionately. I pulled away, kissing his neck and sucking on his skin, earning a moan from him.

I pulled away, looking at his lustful eyes and smiled at myself. He kissed me again and now his hands found their way under my tank top. He ran his fingers up and down my stomach and I couldn't help giggling as he was tickling me. Suddenly he rolled over so that I was sitting on his lap and his face was just a few inches from mine.

"I love you" I said as I looked at him. A smile drew on his face as I said those words. He kissed me again and this time roughly. His hands were under my top again and in a matter of just a few seconds, my tank top was off me and was threw on the floor. I was now sitting on Ethan's lap with only my bra. I thought that I was going to be embarrassed but instead I felt relax, happy and most importantly in love.

" I love you, too" Ethan said as he wrapped his arms around me. His head was on my shoulders. He took a deep breath and pulled away. I could see sincerity burning in his eyes. " I'll will always love you Shyne" Ethan said and chuckled afterward earning a confused face from me. "It's just that I never thought that I'll ever tell these words to someone" He said chuckling again.

"But you did" I said with a proud smile on my face, happy that he told me these words. His hands were not my waist and I leant in to kiss him when the door burst opened revealing Alize. She looked at us with shock as her mouth dropped open. I quickly got off Ethan's lap and wore back my tank top and threw his shirt back to Ethan. I knew that my cheeks were probably redder than a tomato. I turned to face Alize and to my surprise, She had a big smirk on her face.

"You don't look like someone who spent two days in a hospital" she said teasingly. I smirked at her words and turned to look at Ethan who winked at me. "You look absolutely fine" she said with a taunting voice.

"I am" I replied as Ethan pulled me on his lap. I could feel him breathing on my neck sending shivers all over my body. He slowly kissed my neck making goose pumps appeared on my arms.

"Get a room!" Alize yelled and she chuckled when she realized that we weren't listening to her.

"They are already in a room!" Dean said as he pulled Alize away from the room and winked at us before closing the door. I turned to face Ethan and sat next to him.

"Come on, get some sleep, your tired sweetheart" Ethan said as we laid in the bed. He laid next to me. My head was on his chest listening to his heart beats and his arms were around my shoulders. I wanted to stay like this forever. I felt loved and protected.

"I love you" I said as my eyes started to close slowly. Sleep was gaining me slowly. I think it was the pills that they gave me that make me feel so tired. He kissed my on my head.

"I love you too baby" Ethan said sincerely as my eyes closed bringing me to a long sleep.

****★*****★******★*******★***★

Yeah I know! It's short but it's nearly the end...
Love you all :*