Chapter 35

I woke up with the sunlight and tried to look where I was. My room. I remembered everything that happened yesterday. I can't believe that I got kidnapped and most importantly I can't believe that I shot someone. My heart was beating really quickly when I thought of Matt pointing the gun towards Ethan. I looked at the hands on my waist and instantly I knew that Ethan was here. I wouldn't be able to sleep if anything happen to him.

I turned my head to look at him and he was sleeping peacefully. I didn't want to wake him but I had to see my brothers. I slowly lifted his hand from my waist and moved away slowly. I stood up and smile as he pulled a pillow and hugged it. Damn that boy was too cute. I walked in the kitchen and no one was there. So I went to Jake's room to find Tessa and Eddy sitting on the bed with Jake standing there with a serious face.

"It's better if she returns back to Gertrude" I heard Jake said. What?! Was he talking about me going back to France? I stormed into the room and the three heads turned to look at me.

"No way I'm going back to France" I said firmly to my brothers. Eddy nodded in agreement and stood next to me.

"I agree with her. Matthew is in jail. She's no longer in danger" Eddy said with a shrug.

"She is still in danger. There will be other people who'll want our money. Don't you think they'll try to attack her?" Jake said angrily as Eddy wasn't agreeing with him. I shook my head.

"I don't care! I'm not going!" I yelled stubbornly. Eddy just shook his head and walked out of the room.

"You'll have to go!" Jake said authoritatively. I knew when he uses this tone of means that he was really serious.

"Alright, by the way, I'm used to people leaving me" I said slowly but I knew that he could hear.

"Shyne, it's not about leaving you. We just want your safety. We're not leaving you" Jake said with pain in his eyes. My knees were feeling weak. I dropped on my knees.

"Please, I want to stay" I said with tears in my eyes. I was soon lifted off the ground so that I was now standing. Ethan was standing next to me and he looked at me with concerned eyes and I could see a bit of anger glimmering in his eyes. He wiped my tears away.

"No one's sending her away" Ethan said firmly looking at Jake with challenging eyes. "I'm here to protect her if you can't" Ethan scowled at Jake.

"But you weren't when she got kidnapped" Jake spat at Ethan. I held Ethan's hands to calm him. He turned to look at me and his frown disappeared.

"I didn't know that she was in danger then" Ethan said as he pulled me away from my brother. We walked into my room and I knew that Ethan was still frustrated by the argument that just happened as there was a frown on his face. He sat on my bed and I was walking to the bathroom when he pulled me on his lap. We didn't talk at all. Instead we sat there in each others arm without saying anything. He was nuzzling on my neck.

"If your brothers force you to go away, then come stay with me" he suddenly say as he stopped kissing my neck. I stayed there frozen for some minutes and then started chuckling.

"I don't think they'll force me baby" I said as I pulled away to kiss him on his lips. He simply shrugged. I was really happy that he thought of asking me to stay with him. I pulled away and smiled lovingly at him. "I need to take a bath" I said as I stood up.

After the bath, I walked to Dean's room and saw him sitting on the bed with head phones on his ears. Ethan had to leave so I had nothing to do. I really need to thank him for coming with Ethan to do rescue me. "Hey" I said with a smile as I entered the room.

"Hey" He said enthusiastically. I smiled to myself and walked to his bed and sat next to him. "Still breathing I see" Dean said teasingly.

"If you didn't come then I wouldn't" I said with a smile and he turned to look at him.

"Why were you kissing him?" he asked as if the question was killing him.

"Because I had to get out of there and I wasn't sure that you'll come so I had to play him to make him think that I was in his side" I said in one breath. He rose his eyebrows in response.

"Damn! You're intelligent girl!" he said as we high five. We started chuckling. It was great to talk to him. We talked for hours and I couldn't breathe as I was laughing too hard.

Dean's door suddenly burst opened revealing Alize, Ethan, Ashton, Britt and Danny. Alize and Britt ran to me and trapped me in a hug. "I'm so happy you're fine!" Britt said full of concern. They were hugging me too hard that it was hard to breathe. I started giggling.

"Guys, you're choking me" I said faking death. They let go of me and Danny and Ashton greeted me saying that they were happy I was alive. We kept talking for hours and it was great to spend time with my friends. Suddenly I heard Eddy yelling at someone. I quickly stood up and walked to the loving room where I found Eddy, Jake and Tessa standing in front of My mother.

"What are you doing here?" I scowled. Ethan was soon standing beside me and I knew that all my friends were standing behind us watching the scene.

"I came to ask for forgiveness" Kathy said with her head bowed in front of me. It was as of the discussion was only between us two.

"For what? For leaving me when I was three or for Matthew?" I asked with a bitter smile. She rose her head up and looked at me.

"For Matthew" she said slowly as tears started flowing down her cheeks. "For my previous, I know that it cannot be forgiven but still, I want you to forgive me, please" she said now falling on her knees right in front of me. I was feeling horrible for making her cry. Damn I felt pity for her. I took a deep breath. I need to forget everything that happen. I don't want to be associated with that woman but I had to get over this story.

"I forgive you" I said slowly. Her head shot up and I could hear a few gasps from my friends and Eddy. "But I don't want to be associated with you. You're just a woman to me not my mother" I said as I started walking back to my room but stopped and turned to look at her. "Now get out as you did a few years ago" I said with a little wicked smile. I know that I was being cruel but I wanted her to feel the pain that I felt to be separated from my parents. I turned my gaze back to my friends. "I don't want to talk about what happened just now, please" I said before walking back in my room.

★*****★*****★******★******★**★

I really appreciated it to see that there are people following my story. I keep updating for you guys...

Dedicated to Segiha

Love you guys

Lechna

Facebook: Lechna Baramdoyal