shu x reader

There was a loud thunder and bright flash when you woke up with a start, you where shivering not because you were cold just because you had a nightmare. You watched as your family was slowly torn apart with there screams echoing then second it was you were ripping apart your sister as she cried ''its ok sis i still love you'' and with that the last bit of life faded from her eyes. You shook your head to get rid of the nightmare when you heard a medley. You got up and dressed to investagate the lovely song and who was creating it. You walked down the hallway to the music room when the medley stoped, you opened the door to reveal shuu with a violin in his hand. He looked up and met your gaze with his own cold stare. He sigh and went back to playing you silently slip in to the room and sat down on an arm chair. You listened to him play non stop for hours until he spoke up '' are just going to sit there.'' 

''Well, what else im i going to do and thats rich coming from you.'' You replied sarcastically Which earned a smirk from him. ''Im glad you asked.'' He spoke as he trapped you in the arm chair leaning in to look at you neck. '' you have never been biten, have you Y/N ?'' The way your name rolled off his tongue put you in a trance. He smiled at your reaction and leaned in closer sweeping your hair away from your neck a bit down hard as he drank your neck burned with plesure as mumbled something into your neck. You ask what he said he didnt reply.  He let go and went back to playing the violin this time a song you knew ''the devils trill'' in

G minor. He played it with no emotion nothing just empty notes. You slowly fell asleep as he played and soon was deeply asleep. Shuu stopped playing and went to arm chair where you lied and picked you up and whispered ''what i said was i love you.''

You shifted in his arm in reply. He walked down the hall with you in his arms to his room where he placed you down careful not to wake you then lied down as well with you in his arms. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if i didnt get his character right and i do not own any of characters