shuu x child reader

You were 10 and knew alot about knives and guns. You were a project for the hunters. They genetically modified your dna strands by splicing them with other creatures you had the speed of a vampire, strength of a minataur and the ability to fly like an angel. There were 6 others just like you but different combinations of traits and monsters.
Today's mark was shuu sakamaki
According to files he is  lazy,a music lover, able to play violin. This should be easy yet his hunter death toll would tell you other wise. You looked up from your file to see shuu staring right at you, his eye pircing through your soul. You ran and ran until you heard a scream one of your group members just got its life shortened to nothing.  A towering figure loomed over you.  His eye still filled with a weird emotion like pity. Your vision slowly dimmed you looked down to see a needle filled with a drug of some sort. You woke up in chains and weirdly a IV in your arm you looked to see another man, reiji , cold , anilitcal, smart and very cold hearted. He looked at you qith amazement.
'' how are you still alive, you should be dead with half of your intestines missing. '' he spoke
You panicked as he stepped closer with a bone saw in his hand when your mark stepped in '' leave her slone if she screams it would be trouble some.''
Well love you to man you thought sarcastically.   Reiji stepped away muttering something shuu turned to you
'' whats your name. '' he asked
You stayed silent, your wrist strained agaist the restraints and snap then come off. Shuu looked at you in suprise.
'' who are you no what are you ?'' He said
'' i am project 00013 from the hunter association, im a genetically modified ''human'' used as a weapon to end all walks of life that threaten the human race. '' you fed him the company line.
He looked un-amused by your line of lies force fed to you.
'' how old are you ?'' He ask ignoring that you just said you were here to kill him.
''10 years old why?'' You said in a monotone voice
'' Well this is a lot of power for a ten year old girl. '' he said in a monotone voice holding your long ranged sniper rifle  and hand gun.

He picked you up after puting the weapons down and put you right in his lap.
'' You know i could kill you at any moment right?! '' you said matter of factly
He ignored you and fell asleep.
Hes so vulnerable you thought  nows my chance to kill him you looked at his peaceful expression and sighed, curled up into a ball and fell asleep on his lap.

Thanks for reading please request blow in the comments