cheater laito x reader part 2

You sat in the tree as it swayed with the wind. laito had lost it all sense of being a whole person or vampire, you didnt care for the fact in the middle if the night he screams your name and to come back.
A lonely slide down you other wise stone like face. You went to get up when a small cough comes from beside you. You jumped subaru sat beside you with a look of confusion. '' how has he not noticed you?'' He asked
'' laito doesn't any thing notice much actually even when its right there infront of him.''
'' You coming back? '' subaru inquired
You though for a moment subaru smirked knowing the answer. 
'' I'll leave you to decide.'' And with that he disappeared .

You sat for hours watching laito cry in his sleep you felt nothing ,  almost like your soul was ripped from you and all remorse was removed.

Little did they know that your dead, yup your a ghost when you were riding away tears filled your helmet not noticing the drunk driver heading right for you killing you almost instantly, you soon afterwards went check up on laito to see how he moved on but he didn't deep down you were suprised but still hallow.
You appaered next to subaru and told him about your death his face went even more white if possible. You then took him to your grave which was near your favorite spot in tokyo coincidently its also where you met laito for the first time. You then to subaru back he had a look of pure worry on his face he calmly walked out to find laito. Laito nearly died mentally and emotionally it was his fault if you stayed if he didnt play with that girl that night then this wouldnt have happened.  Subaru took laito to your grave, laito cried and cried you just stayed where you were watching him not even comforting him you looked at him with a expression of boredom turned on your heels walked out leaving laito for good.

Since that day laito hasnt eaten slept at all or played around just mope around.
Hating himself he slipped in to reijis room and grabbed his sliver letter opener and prepared to stab him self as a pair of hands covered his eyes. You looked at him with a look that says you are an idiot get over already like for gods sake your depressing.
  Then dissapered again. No matter what you said laito could not move on nether could you, you were stuck in a limbo of watch the person you cared for most trying to end his life and him nearly ending his brothers life too.

Until DECEMBER 10 2016
Laito knew it was your birthday and it drove him nuts knowing that you couldn't be in his arms. Ayato went on about being great and shit like that it irritate laito to no end. He then turned you laito hey wouldnt Y/N be like 19 now? That was it laito snapped he lost full control of his emotions all he remembers is drinking to ignore the pain and then he woke up to bodies surrounding him, all human girls that looked just like you they were all drained of blood and innocence.

Hey everyone thanks for reading
And please comment below about requests or anything just regular questions you may have.

Good night / morning