ayato x yandere reader part 2

Ayato's pov
Hm Y/N has been acting weird a lot lately
Giggling when no ones around whispering to herself. She reaks of blood some times but im afraid to ask after what happened to yui, we found her corpse almost frozen in place bending down to smell a single flower a marigold to be precise. Reiji said it means death or mourning, i dont like it or want to know that my Y/N did that. I'll have to end this before anyone else gets hurt because of me.

Regular pov

You didn't care that the house was filled with sadness or sorrow you glared at this woman yelling at ayato " you Will never be number one like this." you could see the sadness and hurt in his eyes. She raised her hand and smack ayato but only to find that it didn't connect with anything.
Your hand instinctively caught her wrist gripping it so hard you were nearly crushing the bone. A giggle came from your lips then it grew to a small laugh then a maniacal laugh scaring both her and ayato. You grabbed a small letter opener you hid in your skirt. " lay a hand on ayato again and i will slit your stupid throat ending that mosquito voice of yours. " you said it with such a sweet voice and an innocent look but your words were laced with venom. She disappeared leaving you with ayato, he looked at tou with fear as you turned to him.
" why did you do this ?!?!?!" He yelled
" because i love you ayato." you whispered
He looked at you with a odd expression then he suddenly hugged you, you gleefully hugged him back when a piercing pain came from your back the pen you gave him for a test was jammed into your back rooting its self into your lung. " i dont know what more painful being stabbed in the back or being betrayed by someone you " loved" ? But i do not care." he said in a monotone voice.
You stabbed him in the stomach with the letter opener which was sliver.
" i dont know whats more ironic that your poisoning your self or that you'll be dying with me. " you smile as you coughed up blood.  Ayato passed out due to the pain you dragges yourself and cuddled together as the last time you will ever do as a couple. But before that memorie came back a faded out face saying "that lilles are the best they can be. An anniversary present or a flower of death its your choices." you liked lilles you hoped that alex would remember to put some in your casket, you smiled at the thought coughing up the last bit of blood the curtains closed on your life.  Alex did remeber to put lilles in your casket but she add something that went unoticed by the brothers she slip a single marigold into your hair as the lid slammed shut.

That was part 2 hope you enjoyed it thanks for reading if ya got any requests then please put them in the comments thank you. Cya