kanato x bullied reader

~A/N i can not do kanato for the life of me but here it is. ~

You wore a scarf no matter what it raise a lot of question and teasing.
'' why do you hid your face?''
'' wow you look so stupid seriously put a bag over your head it would look better.''
The barrage of insults kept coming and you said nothing.
Kanato, he cares he just sit there with you singing or talking to you with you signing back which he learned so he could understand but you still have to go slow.
'' So how was school ?'' He asked
/good i guess/ you signed
'' well any homework ?''
/no/
'' WHY WONT YOU BE MORE TALKIVE LIKE I AM I NOT GOOD ENOUGH TO TALK TO OR YOU JUST SO STUPID YOU CAN EVEN TELL ME WHICH IS IT?'' He freaked out
Causing your eyes to brim with tears. You ran to your room lock the down with ruins to keep out vampires< //thank god for that//> 
You looked in the mirror taking off your scarf revealing the scar around your neck as if some one failed to cut off your head. Maybe if i show them whats underneath the scarf they'll understand. You thought so the next day you left your scarf suprising everyone when they saw the mark.
'' oh so you wanted to kill your self ?'' Asked a voice
'' kill your self take the easy way out coward.''
'' Cutter.''
'' Bitch.''
They came like waves roaring up on a ciff in a storm.  You went home you couldn't help but cry they dont care hell if i died they would laugh and say i told you so. You opened your mouth revealing multiple missing teeth a swept you hair out of you eyea so that they both showed only the one uder the hair was a empty socket.
You were tortured and nearly dead when yui found you gave you food and a home aince then you covered up to forget it but it never went away.

Tear streamed down as arms wrapped you in an embrace the filmiar smell of candy surrounded you making you feel safe and loved.
He sang

You slowly drifted asleep in his arm as he sung when he ended he lifted you up bride style and took you to bed to rest.

A/N THANK FOR READING AND LEAVE REQUEST IN THE COMMENTS.😊 BYE