laito x reader who can't feel pain.

You were making your favorite meat dish when you cut yourself but since your were cutting meat your blood and the meats blood looked the same continuing on you started to feel faint and dizzy worried you looked at your hands relizing you cut yourself deeply you weakly called out " laito ..." you then faded into darkness.

You woke up to a bright light. You first thought was i thought hell would be darker. 
Small voice pulled you out of your fuzzy thought. laito was right beside you
" tenshi,tenshi are you feeling ok what happened to you." he rubbed your hand no relizing there was a cut he felt a wetness across his hand. " ah sorry are you alright."
What was wrong he's never this worried he usually makes a sexual joke by now.
He looked flustered. " its ok i can't feel a thing laito never have." you croaked
He stopped looking at you placing his hands on your cheeks " what about now ? "
"Still nothing laito just give up."  you said sitting up.  He lay across your lap leaving you pinned to the bed. He glared at you, sighing you pushed him off.

Time skip

You were walking down the street when a cry for help came you rush to help finding a girl pinned against the wall with a tall man ripping her clothes off." hey get away from her." you said punching him stunning him letting the girl run off crying. You turned to run when you hear a loud bang you hand reaches towards your stomach nothing there then your towards your heart, you look to see blood. Your vision blured you cried out as darkness comsumes your consciousness.

Thanks for the request Akame_Ken
and thank you for reading
Cya