ruki x cutter anorexic reader

You were a mistake, you were never loved your mother starved you and beat you. Now she gone you can barely eat anything without throwing up and you hate your life so why not end it. These thoughs ran wild in your head as you garb a knife a sliced away at the tender flesh watching as the crimson liquid fell and soaked into the carpet staining it red. Your door opened and a maid came in '' miss Y/N the limo has arrived .'' She looked at your arm and gasped see dragging you away. She wrapped your wound tight making sure no blood would seep out.

Time skip

You pulled up to a small mansion
Four figure stood outside to meet you.
You got out of the car and slowly made your way over they introduced the selves as ruki,kou, yuma, azusa
You looked at ruki his stare held ice and hate but not towards you its almost weird. You continue to your room not speaking a word. You sat on the bed and open your suit case and grabbed you knife placing it under your pillow.
'' You know if you turn in your sleep that will cut your throat.'' A cold voice echoed
You turned around to see ruki standing in the door way.
'' maybe i want to die.'' He was shock by your response but not for long.
'' so thats why you reak of blood livestock.''
Did he just call you livestock? That it new people or not no one and i mean no one calls you livestock.
You walk up to him towering over him a good half a foot.
'' dont you DARE CALL ME LIVESTOCK AGAIN!'' You spat your blood boiling in a bink of an eye you were on you knee with ruki behind you. His lips gently press on your neck, a sharp pain rips through your neck you stifle a scream.
He lets you go blood dripping from you neck.
'' think of that pain the next time you disobey,oh this knife is now mine and if see you cutting your self again i will inflect worse pain then today's little ''accident''.''

You sat there with your head in your lap
Crying not tear of sadness but of joy some actually care enough to threaten you and actually care about you.

You smile looking at your self in the mirror you face seem like a mistake maybe ruki likes mistakes.

Ahh , this wasn't very good im sorry
This was a requested by luna_keehl
Thank you very much hope too see you soon!