cheater laito x vampire reader

You saw him with his arm round yui walking down the shopping district. You looked away not out of sadness but hatred. He promised he changed after the last time and the time before that but this time oh no, this time i will not forgive no mercy.

You teleported to your room waiting and planning as a malicious smirk creeped up on to your face, you'll show him just how much it hurts. A few hours later latio walks through the door. '' The stage is set.'' you thought. You put on the best hurt look on your face as he entered your room. '' laito you promise that you wouldn't cheat again im tired of playing games, go play them with your whore yui.'' You sobbed half heartedly.
'' oh baby im sorry i was just asking what to buy you, you know to suprise you.'' He said as he pulled you into an embrace, big mistake without hesitation the facade was dropped as you drove your knee into his groin.  Resulting him onto all fours you kicked and kicked until the yelps in pain died down to small grumbles. You grabbed his hair intwening your finger in to his hair as if to play with it, you gripped it with a more ferocity and slammed his head against the post of the bed over and over again until the post was covered in red.
You picked him up and walked to the balcony flying higher and higher until the manor was a small speck. Your smile sent shivers down his spine as you whispered in to his ear '' bon voyage laito kun.'' He whimpered as air rushed around him. You waited until you knew he hit the ground you softly like an angel swooped down landing ever so gracefully. Looking at the soon to be corpse struggling to crawl away from you, gasping and grunting. You sweetly skipped up to him and used the heel of you shoe to crush every last finger.
'' next time laito kun i will end you now where that whore i have a lesson to teach her about touching whats mine.'' You said as you skipped away in glee leaving laito to collapse due to passing half because of the pain and half because of the blood loss. You entered your room again but the.walls were covered in blood and dust lucky for you the other brothers weren't here. You snuck into reiji's cleaning supplie closet and went town on your room. Soon it looked as if nothing happened. Laito still outside on the floor of the garden when yui came across him her high pitched voice alerted you as to what was going out telporting down there you put on your best shocked and horrified face. '' what happened to laito kun why would you do that yui san?''  You asked in a mock scared voice.  '' nothing , I'll grap the first aid kit.'' And off she went. You pull a vial out of your pocket you forced laito to drink, it was acid burning his vocal cord and throat disabling him to scream or speak.
You then teleported him to the living room where you put a fire poker in to the roaring fire place and then used it to trace yui's name on his back his mouth trying to scream in pain but only a small sqeak came out. He then again passed out. The rest of the brothers came home to find laito beaten and several bruised with yui's name signing off on it all. They rushed him to hospital after hunting down yui and making her pay.
Time skip.

/laito's pov/
My vision slowly came into focus as lights blinded me i made out a faint silhouette, Y/N why would she do this.
Suddenly the pain came back almost making me vomit. She smiled at me and stare in wonder. '' i wonder laito after all of this would you still cheat?'' She ask wait for an answer she them sighed '' i guess so well nite sweetie oh and next time i won't be so forgiving buh bye.'' He watched your hips as you walked out of the door as darkeness creeped around vision.

'Kay so that was a lovely request by vexatious debauchery thank you so much this was fun to write. Any more request please put them in the comments
And have a lovely day. Cya