part 2 of laito x sick reader

Reiji was starting to worry neither of you have come out in days and the house was deadly silent.

he knocked on the door for the tenth time that day again no response not even a shuffle that was it he went back to his lab and grabbed the spare set of keys. slowly with a shaking hand he turned the lock and opened the door the creaking echoing the empty house. a vulgar smell wafted through the room, reiji forced himself not to gag. there was your corpse lying so serenely on your bed looking like a doll made of porcelain.  laito on the other hand looked like a dried out husk with his wrist slit. reiji quickly went over to your body and check for a pulse hoping that by some chances your were still alive. your eyes snapped open, they were filled with resentment and sorrow. reiji couldn't stop looking at your eye they were completely black. you stood up very stiffly you open your mouth and a bunch of inhuman giggles and laughs came from your mouth as you latched on to reiji and whispered ever so softly. reiji"s eyes widened and rushed out the room locking you in. he grabbed a bundle of clothe from under laito's room and ran back to your room. grabbing the knife concealed in the bundle, he calmly walked up to you with a audible sigh plunging the knife right in your neck. a inhumane shriek came from your throat with a twist of the knife it stopped and to crumpled to the floor not before you spoke.

reiji walked down the staircase the brothers rushed to reiji whose covered in blood.  "what happened ? " ayato asked

"she asked me to end the suffering apparently she drained laito after he gave her a serum and then she fell back asleep like a child." reiji said with a hint of sadness the brothers looked at their feet.

~the end~

thanks for waiting im sorry if its not up to Parr with everything else.

thank for requesting part 2 

thank you again for reading.