The Collab

(The day of the collab)

Ethans pov
"Gray is it here they live?" I asked Gray.
"Yup, pull over" Gray said to me. We walked out of the door and hurryied it to the Merrell house. I was expecting Roni or Nessa in the door but when it opened there was a man in his 40s.
"Hey guys I'm Veronica's and Vanessa's dad" he said as he shoke both of our hands.
"Hello Mr Merrell" I heard Grayson say. Did he try to be as nice a possible so their dad would aprov him as a possible boyfriend? Okay no, probobly not.
"No, call me Paul" he said with a smile on his face. "The girls are in the garage preparing the cameras. The first to right then the door to left. I'll come soon"
"Thank you" I said as I started walking to the garage.
"Thank you Paul" Gray said behind me.
As we got closer to the garage Gray stopped me.
"Wait Eth, how do I look?" He asked.
"Why are you wondering? Are you trying to impress one of them?"
"No keep going" he said and pushed me towards the door.
"Hey Merrell's" I said as I opened the door.
"Hey Dolan's" Roni said back.
"Hi Nessa" Grayson said and looked at Nessa. "And Roni."
"Hi" Nessa said back. "Come on and sit down on the shairs next to us" She said pointing at two shaires. One beside Roni and one beside her. Grayson sat down next to Nessa as fast as he could.
"Okay guys" Paul said as he walked in. "Are you ready? Everyone down. 1 2 3.
"Hey guys" we all said at the same time.
"I'm Veronica" Roni said.
"And I'm Vanessa" Vanessa said. "And we're here with Ethan and Grayson Dolan!"
"Hey!" Me and Gray said at the same time.
"So today we're doing a Q&A" Roni said.
"We asked you to ask questions on our twitter and so you did" Nessa said.
"But we haven't chosen any questions so we'll have to read the questions we see" Roni said.
"Okay, Eth will you start?" Nessa asked.
"Yeah" I said as I opened my Twitter. "Have anyone of you a bf/gf?"
After everyone had answered "No" they kept going.
"How did you meet?" Roni read.
They answered the question and then they kept answering questions.
"Is Nessa and Gray together? I ship them." Nessa looked up from her phone with a red face.
"No we're not" Gray answered.
"Not yet" I said with a joking voice.
I looked over at Nessa and Gray. Both of their faces were red, but Nessa's were even more red. "Just kidding guys, kind of"  I said the last part quiet.
"Okay, on with the next question" Roni said.
"Uh yeah, when are you guys getting married? #ethanica" Gray read.
Both Gray and Nessa looked at us.
"Um with each other or just in general?" I asked.
"Well I'm not getting married untill I'm ready and that's not in a couple of years." Roni said. "Okay next question"
After about 30 minutes answering questions we moved on to the dolans video.
"Everyone's gonna get even more crazy after this video" Gray said.
"Yeah..." Nessa said.
"So Nessa will you be my girlfriend?" Gray asked.
"Uh what?" Nessa asked.
"Wow Gray your love life is gooooood" I said as I held myself from laughin.
"I meant for the video" Gray said as he punshed my arm.
"Um Nessa" I heard Roni wisper. I turned my head to look at Roni who stood with her hand on Nessa's arm.
"Yeah... I just blacked out" Roni still held her hand on Nessa's arm.
"Are you sure?" Roni wispered.
"Yup" Nessa said.
"Okay so let's start with the video" I said. "Roni will you be my girl?"
"Yeah sure. Anything for a mate" she said and put her hand up for a highfive. I was a little dissapointed at the way she said it ""anything for a mate"""
"Oh friendzoned" Gray said super loud. I looked around the room to make sure Paul weren't there.
"Like if you're doing better" I said irritated.
Both Nessa and Roni looked at us.
"Um...this just got super awekward" Nessa said after a while.
"Haha we're just kidding, right Gray?" I said to brake the silence.
"Maybe you but I'm not" Gray said and looked at Nessa. Nessa looked up back at him.
"Maybe one day" was the only thing she said.
"Okay let's film" Roni said and walked out to the kitchen with Nessa.
"Maybe one day" I wispered in to Gray's ear.
"Well I have at least a chance, mate" he said and walked away. Those words hurt. More than I thought they would.