I'll be there

(One day later)

Roni: hi
Eth: hey, why did you call?
Roni: I'm bored, Nessa won't talk to me
Eth: why?
Roni: she's so mad at Gray that she's mad at you for not being mad at him and then she's mad at me for not being mad at you
Eth: wow
Roni: Yeah... so, what are you doing?
Eth: just chilin' in my bed, watching youtube
Roni: Okay
Eth: we should get them to at least talk
Roni: Yeah we should
Eth: take Nessa to the closest starbucks and I'll meet you there. I'll bring Gray.
Roni: Okay, see you later.
Eth: Bye!
Roni: Bye!

Vanessa's pov
"Nessa?" Roni said and walked in to my room. "Have you been here all day?" She asked when she saw that I still was in my bed. I didn't answere the question. "Do you want to go somewhere with me?"
"Where?" I asked in a mad and sad voice.
"Starbucks" she said and sat down on my bed.
"Why?" I asked.
"We haven't hung out in a while, I want to do something with you" She said.
"Okay. I'll be down in 30 minutes" I said.
"Okay" she said and left the room.

Grayson's pov
"Why are we here?" I asked Eth when we walked in to starbucks.
"I want some coffee" he said. "And Btw you haven't been out in days"
"Well I regret it so" I said.
"Tell Nessa that" he said and pointed at two girls outside the café.
"Is she here?" I asked and tryed to get a better look of the girls.
"Roni!" Eth shouted and then both of the girls turned around. It was Nessa and Roni. Roni started to walk towards us then Nessa stopped her. I couldn't hear what she said but she didn't look so happy. After some secounds Roni started walking tawards us again and Nessa walked shortly after.
"Hi" Eth said and hugged Roni.
"Hi" I said trying to get Nessa's attention.
"Hi" she said in a low voice looking down on the grownd.
"Soooo...how are you?" I asked.
"Good" she said with the same voice. We both stood quiet for a while. Roni and Eth had already walked away frim us.
"I'm sad" I said after a while. "And angry. But not at you, at me. Because I HAD to be a man instead of really telning the truth. And I love you, you know that." She didn't say anything. She just stared at me. "Right?"
"Yeah..." she said and her voice started to be more like the Nessa I know. "I love you too. I'm sorry I had to say that. It wasn't nice of me"
"Can we just forget this?" I asked.
"Gray, you know I love you and I think I always will..." she started saying. "But I think we should take a pause from eachother" my eyes started to be filled with tears.
"What?" I asked in a calm voice.
"If we're fighting over a small thing like this it just shows that we're not ready. I think we should just be friends for a while" she then said. Her eyes started to be filled with tears too.
"If that's what you want" I said now crying.
"That's what I want" she said also crying. "For now"
"Well then, that's how It's gonna be" I said. "But just know that when It's time, I'll be here" I said. We hugged tight for a minute and then she let go. She just smiled at me and then walked to Roni. 'Maybe one day' I thought to myself. Then Eth came to me.
"What happened dude? Why are you crying?" He asked.
"We broke up" I said with a hurt voice still crying.
"Oh I'm sorry Gray" he said and hugged me. "You Okay?"
"I will be" I said. I saw Roni holding her arm around Nessa's shoulder as they where walking to their car. Nessa turned her head to look at me. I gave her a smile and she smiled back. Then she turned her head back around. "Let's go" I said and we walked to the car. The ride home was quiet. I wasn't really in the mood to talk. It wasn't untill we where home Eth finally spoke.
"I'm going over to Roni, I think you can follow if you want" Eth said.
"No I think I'll stay home" I said and walked out of the car.
"Okay" Eth said. "Oh and Gray, It'll get better" I gave him a little smile before I closed the car door and Eth drove away.

Ethan's pov
I drived home to Nessa and Roni. When I was there Roni already stood in the door.
"Hey" I shouted as I walked out of the car.
"Hi" she said back. I walked up to her and hugged her.
"How's she doing?" I asked talking about Nessa.
"She's been non-stop crying" she said. "She's asleep in her room right now"
"Gray too" I said. "He cried all the way home" I said as we walked up the stairs to Roni's room.
"Who broke up with who?" I asked.
"Nessa broke up with him" She answered as we sat down on the bed. As Roni said that I could hear someone cry from the other room.
"And now she woke up" Roni said and stood up. "I'm coming in a sec" she said and left the room. This is really bad. Why aren't they together? What could possibly make her end such a good relationship?
"Okay I'm back" Roni said and snapped me out of my thoughts. She sat down on the bed. We watched Netflix for the next couple of hours.
"I think I should go home to Gray" I said and stood up.
"Yeah...I should hang out with Nessa" Roni said. She followed me down stair to the door.
"See you tomarrow?" I asked as I opened the door.
"Yeah" She said. I gave her a hug and I kissed her on the cheek and then I left.

Hey everyone! This is the first time I'm acctually talk to you! Well, kinda. I just wanted to say that you can write things you want to happen in the comments, I'm running out of ideas. And Thank you for all the readers! DONT FORGET TO VOTE FOR MERRELL TWINS AND DOLAN TWINS AT VOTE.TEEN.CHOICE OR TWEET:

CHOICE OR TWEET:

Bye!