The reveal

Vanessa's pov

"Roni wake up" I said as I got up.
"Why?" She answered in a tired voice.
"It's 10 and I think Gray and Eth's awake" I said and walked in to our bathroom.
"Oh Yeah they're here" Roni said and got up.
After about 30 minutes in the bathroom I walked down to the kitchen.
"Hey" Grayson said and looked up from his phone. He sat on the kitchen table with a bowl of cereals in a pair of sweatpants and no shirt. It was imposible not to look at his abs.
"Hi" I said and went to make a sandwich. "Where's Eth?"
"He was sleeping when I walked out but I think he's awake now." Gray answered. "Where's Roni?"
"Getting ready" I said and sat down on the other side of the table. Gray put down his phone.
"So should we do the video today?" He asked.
"Sure" I answered. "When?" I looked down at my sandwich not making eyecontact with him.
"I dunno" he answered. "Um it feels like It's kinda wierd between us" I looked up at him and I didn't know what to answere. "Should we like talk about what we want this to be?"
"Uhm sure" was the only thing I could answere. It was hard to keep my eyes at his face. After a while I had to look down at my plate.
"So... you said you wanted to take it slow and I'm gonna exept that and we can take the next step when your ready" he started.
"What is 'the next step'?" I asked.
"I don't know... tell me your favorite colour" he said.
"Wow you went too far" I said and smiled at him. He understood that I was joking and smiled back at me.
"But really tho" he said.
"I like pink" i said. I already knew his favorite colour from the videos I've watched so I didn't ask. " I think we can tell our viewers and then go on a date and see where it goes" I said after a while.
"Sounds gr8" he answered. My eyes slowly looked lower and lower at his chest. I realised that I was stairing at his abs when he stood up.
"Well I should go and get ready" he said and put his bowl down in the dishwasher.
"Thank you" I said. He walked towards me. He stopped behind me, bent down and put his arms around my neck. I started blushing and I didn't know what to do.
"Are you sure you wanna take it slow?" He said as he wrested his head on my shoulder. I just sat there stairing into the wall. His hair was messy and he smelled like old deodorant but I couldn't help feeling attracted to him. I turned my head to look at him and he liften his head from my shoulder. We staired into eachothers eyes.
"Hey!" Eth shouted as he walked in. "Oh should I leave?"

Ethan's pov
"Oh should I leave?" I said as I looked at their moment. "No who am I kidding, I won't leave. As long as I don't have any action you wont have" I said and pointed at Gray as I walked to the fridge. "Unless you wanna share" I said and smiled at them. Nessa's head turned a little red and Gray stood up straight. I made a bowl of cereals.
"Haha you're so funny" Gray said sarcastic and started to walk towards me.
"No I'm serious" I said and staired in to Gray's eyes. I didn't tell the truth. "Or you can fix me up with Roni" I said and looked at Nessa.

Veronica's pov
"...Roni" I heard Eth say as I walked downstairs. When I walked in to the kitchen I was a little confused what was happening. Nessa sat at the table with a red face and a spoon in her mouth and both her hands was on her sidens. By the fridge was Eth and Gray both shirtless in sweatpants looking like they where about to fight.
"No we're not sharing my girlfriend" Gray said and pointed at Nessa but he didn't stop looking at Eth. They hadn't realised that I was walking towards the kitchen. I was very confused about what was happening right now.
"Um morning everyone" I said and walked towards Nessa. Everyone looked at me.
"Morning" Eth said.
"Goodmorning" Gray said and walked out of the room. "Come on Eth let's go get ready"
"I haven't even eaten yet!" Eth said and started eating his breakfast.
"Take it with you!" Gray said as both of them left the room.
"What was all that about?" I asked Nessa as I took an apple and sat down by the table.
"Um well first me and Gray had a moment- not what you think- then Eth came and sad that if he wouldn't have any action Gray wouldn't" Nessa started to explain. "Unless they would share- he was sarcastic- or if I fixed him up with you then Gray said that he wouldn't share his GIRLFRIEND and then you came"
"He really said girlfriend" I said and looked at Nessa who where smiling. "Cool, good for you" I said and was happy for her.
"Yeah. But Eth also said that he would like me to 'fix him up' with you" Nessa said and looked at me. "Did you know he was into you?"
"Yeah I've understood that" I answered.
"So?" Nessa asked.
"Well I just want him as a friend righ now" I told her.
"Okay" she said and smiled at me. "So we're filming the video today and I'm kind of freaking out."
"Why?" I asked.
"I'm scared of what people will say" Nessa said.
"I think the most of our viewers will love it scence they ship you and Gray" I said trying to calm her down. "So what video will we do?"
"Um we wanted to do something funny that the viewers will enjoy on both chanels. So we're gonna upload a video on our channel where we're filming a "heads up challenge" video with Eth and we'll say that Gray is sick and there's someone I talk to behind the camera all the time that I call babe and that calles me babe and stuff and at the end of the video the camera follows me when I go to hug him but then you realise that the camera is turning so you say 'oh What's up with the camera? I should turn it of' and you can also hear Eth vlog in the background then the video ends. Eth will tweet out that he's in a video with us so the Dolan twins fans also watch it and Gray will tweet out that he's sick. Then three days later Eth and Gray will uppload a vlog where Eth is alone and then he drives over and film a video with us. Then he turn on the camera while you turn of the camera and says 'so we just filmed a video with these two and here's the twins dad and here's Nessa's boyfriend' then he filmes while me and Gray are hugging but you can't really see his face yet and then he says 'hey Nessa and Gray say hi to the camera!' so we look up and then people know we're dating. Then Gray'll say 'so guys this is not a joke we are dating for real. We just wanted to make this video to do something fun. I hope you watched the video on their channel because then you would have to wait and see who the boy behind the camera was. But yeah' and then they'll say their outro and end the video."
"Um wow, when did you even plan that?" I asked in shook.
"Okay we're leaving, set up all the cameras!" Gray said as he and Eth walked out the door.
"Bye!" Eth said and closed the door.
They came back about an hour later. Gray walked in to our livingroom to hide. A couple of minutes later Eth knocked on the door and both me and Nessa answered. Eth was filming as he walked in to our house.
"Hey!" He said and hugged us. "So guys this is Veronica and Vanessa Merrell. Their youtube channel is Merrell Twins so go subscribe" then he put down the camera.
"Okay so let's do this" Gray said as he walked to us. "Is your dad home?"
"Yeah" I said and walked to the garage. We filmed our video in about an hour.
"Thanks for watching" me, Nessa and Eth said at the same time. We filmed the rest of our outro. "Bye!" Me and Nessa said at the same time. Nessa walked out of the screen and our dad turned our camera to follow her. I walked up and grabed the camera and said my line then turned of the camera. Eth was walking up to me.
"What do you think about this video?" He asked.
"Um It's cool" I said not wanting to say to much.
"Cool. So this is their camera man!" Eth said and filmed my dad. "Hey Paul"
"Hi!" He said looking up and then down at the camera again.
"Okay, and this is Nessa's boyfriend" Eth said and turned to film Gray and Nessa. "Hey Nessa and Gray say hi!" Eth said and then they broke the hug.