The kiss (part 2)

We where stairing into eachothers eyes and all of a sudden he moved in to kiss me. I didn't know what to do. He moved in slowly, still looking into my eyes. When we where just inches apart we both closed our eyes. I could feel the tip of my lip touch his when I heard the door open.
"Gra...oops I'm sorry" Eth said as he walked in. Gray's face was still close to me and he still looked at me. His face turned mad and he slowly turned his head to face Eth who stood in the door.
"What do you want?" Gray said with a mad voice.
"I just need to get my toothbrush, it's in your bag" Eth said.
"No I put it in the bathroom downstairs" Gray said and lay down on his back on the bed.
"Oh okay... sorry for ruining your...eeh...moment" Eth said still standing in the door. I now relise that the position he found us in looked much more than it was.
"Yeah byeee" Gray said.
"Night" Eth said and closed the door. We both layed on the bed in silence.
"So..." Gray started saying. "Should we try again?" He said and turned to his side so he could look at me. I turned my head to look at him and then smiled.
"Yeah..." I said and put one of my hands on his chest. He leened down to kiss me again. I finally felt his lips on mine. We shared a long passionet kiss and we then pulled away.
"I like you a lot, nessa" Gray said and looked into my eyes.
"I like you too" I said. He gave me one last kiss and then turned of the lamp so we could sleep. He put his arm around me and pulled me close. I put my head on his chest and my arm around him.
"Night Nessa" he said and kissed my forehead.
"Goodnight" I said and then fell asleep.