17

"joo?" jooeun's bedroom door opened and in popped youngmin's head.

"hey, come in." jooeun sat up in bed and made way for youngmin to sit down beside her.

he pushed the door opened wider to reveal that he had both dongeun and donghyunnie in his arms.

"youngmin, seriously?"

"i don't want to let these babies get out of my sight for even a second." youngmin shrugged and sat down on the bed next to jooeun.

"they're adorable, aren't they?" she said, smiling proudly and reaching out her hand to stroke dongeun.

"yes but more importantly, im here to say that i forgive you for stealing my bike and-" he nodded gravely.

"i wouldn't consider it stealing because you're my brother." jooeun said, interrupting him.

"im forgiving you right now and i would advice you to shut up before i change my mind." youngmin said, looking at her meaningfully.

"geez, sorry."

"i forgive you. don't do it again, you could have just asked me to let you and donghyun take the bike." youngmin said.

"would you have let us?"

"...maybe?" he looked at jooeun with a sheepish smile.

"meh, good enough. so, we're good? with donghyun too?" jooeun affirmed, nodding her head at her brother.

"um yes."

"really? the use of um is a dead giveaway, bro." jooeun rolled her eyes.

"im making a group chat. get out, get your phone and be friends again while i monitor your conversation." jooeun said, not giving youngmin a chance to say anything before pushing him out of her room.

---

'jooeun added donghyun and youngmin to the chat'

jooeun: okay talk

youmgmin: hey man

youngmin: um

youngmin: i just wanted to say that you should

youngmin:

donghyun: hyung you say that so often istg

jooeun: youngmin!

youngmin: ok sorry

youngmin: what i really wanted to say was we're cool right?

donghyun: of course hyung

youngmin: happy now, joo?

jooeun: why can't boys talk things out like normal people

jooeun: that was the conversation with the least feeling ive ever seen

donghyun: oh i can show you feeling ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

'youngmin left the chat.'

jooeun: both of you are the same

donghyun: don't worry

donghyun: your brother and i are fine

donghyun: also we should really do something about the intense amount of times he says succ a dicc

jooeun: it's not even funny anymore ugh

donghyun: no one's perfect

donghyun: except me

jooeun: ok that's my cue

jooeun: bye

///

this story will be ending soon so i'd like you to comment which pd101 boys you'd like to see me writing about! thank you!