Ch. 3

Sophie's POV:

"What is​ this place?" Amy breathed, she stood in awe, staring at the shimmering gate that surrounded a beautiful house made purely out of crystal.

"This is my house." Fitz said and flashed Amy his famous movie-star smile, making her blush like I had so many times before.

Then the gate opened and Della was standing behind it. She stared at Amy for a second then looked to Sophie and back at Amy.Della took a deep breath and put on a warm smile. "Hurry up, everyone in" She said and ushered us inside of the gates walls

"Yes, we can't let the council see Amy". Alden agreed and everbody followed the two adults into the palace-like house. "What is happening?" Amy questioned under her breath and traced a line in the crystal wall as we walked through the main hallway on the way to Alden's office.

"This is what everything looks like here. You'll love my house." I told her and she smiled. We got to Alden's office and Della sighed. "I'll go make tea for you all." Della said and left the room before Alden closed the huge door.

"Okay, a few things." Alden said and I leaned against one of the pillars that was placed in Alden's library of an office. "Amy is speaking the enchanted language. I don't know how or why, but we need to figure it out." He said and my head turned to see Amy. I hadn't even thought of that, she immediately switched to elven tone without knowing it.

"Another is that we have to keep Amy hidden from the council until I can talk to them." Alden said and Fitz cleared his throat. "What about the black swan? Can we tell them?" He asked and Alden nodded. "Forkle already knows. He sent me and Alden to get Amy." I said and Keefe looked at me.

"You said that he didn't want you to go." Keefe said and I raised an eyebrow. "He didn't. I had to force my way into it." I explained and them Tam interjected. "What do we do about the Neverseen?" He asked and Alden took a deep breath. "I don't know." He said and then I heard a thump. We all looked over to see Amy sprawled out on the ground.

"Amy!" I yelled and ran over to her. Fitz followed behind me and crouched beside her. "She's just passed out. It's okay." He said and picked her up. "She needs to rest." Alden told Fitz and he carried her up to a spare bedroom.

Amy's POV:

The last thing I remembered was falling down and then a pair of strong arms picking me up and carrying me out of the room

"Amy?" I heard a voice say. "Amy wake up". The voice said again. "Come on mini-Foster, wake up". I wasn't sure which one of the elves this was, but I knew it was one of those boys. I opened my eyes to see a blue-eyed blonde boy. He gave me a goofy smile when he realized I was awake.

"Amy!" My sister exclaimed and hugged me tight. I smiled and looked at her. "Hey bean, maybe call me Natalie. I know that my name is Amy, but it's weird hearing everybody call me that." I suggested and Sophie smiled. "Of course." She told me and got up from the huge bed that I was laying on.

I sat up and looked around, the bedroom was the size of my house. Everything here is so big and glorious, I could tell why Sophie would rather be here than with humans.

This is so weird, saying 'humans' like they're a different species. Apparently everybody here has abilities, and Sophie had a bunch of super powerful ones. Like i guess she can read my mind. That made me feel bad about all the times that I called her a 'meanie' in my head when I was little.

Sophie's POV:

Elwin gave us the all-good, but suggested that Amy didn't do anymore light leaping. "Do you mind if I stay?" I asked Fitz when we all let Amy sleep for a little in a guest room right next to Biana's.

"Of course." He told me and I took a deep breath, then slid down the slick wall and on to the floor. "Thanks." I said when I was sitting down, Fitz sat down next to me, but much more gracefully.

"What's wrong?" He asked and I snorted then turned to look at him. "Seriously?" I asked and he sucked is air and shook his head. "No, sorry." he told me and then gave me a small smile.

"It'll be okay, Sophie. I promise." Fitz told me and then Dex sat down next to us.

"Yeah, you'll get through it. You always do." Dex told me and the Keefe sat down in front of us.

"And if you don't then we'll help you get through it." Keefe said

"We're here for you." Biana said and her, Linh and Tam joined the group. "We got your back." Tam said and Linh smiled. "And we all love you." She told me.

I sniffled and wiped away some fresh tears. I have the most amazing friends that anybody could ever have.

"What would I do without you guys?" I chuckled and smiled and all of my friends. Keefe looked at me and grabbed my hand before speaking.

"You'll always have us."

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hey guys! This is the updated version of this chapter! I hope you like it!

Please vote and comment!

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment them or DM me with them!

Thank you so much! <3