Ch. 14

Sophie's POV:

I gasped.

So did everyone else.

"Daughter?" I asked, I could barely stand. Fitz was holding my body weight.

"Yes, and you look just like Cyrah". He smiled at me and wiped a tear from his face.

"I'm your daughter" I stated he nodded I laughed a little.

Wylie ran over and and hugged his father. 

"Hello, son. Oh how I have miss you." Prentice said to Wylie. The two broke the hug.

Pretince looked up and then slowly pointed at Fitz.

"This is your boyfriend?" He asked and Fitz turned red, Lihn looked a little jealous, and I just stared at the ground. 

Wylie whispered in his ear.

"Her love was Exiled a few days ago" he told our father. Pretince looked sympathetic. "I'm sorry, darling" he said and I nodded.

"Are we going home?" Wylie asked. 

"Yes" Granite said 

"Is Sophie going to live with us?" Prentice asked and I looked up.

What?

What about Grady and Edaline, and Jolie had just gotten back.

"We can probably work out an arrangement, but we have to talk to the Councilors." Granite said and Prentice nodded.

We leaped to Prentice's house, it was called "Craten Lake" and it was humongous, it was bigger than Everglen!

For now, I was going to stay with Prentice every other week, and with Grady and Edaline the rest of the time. 

This week was Prentice's. Edaline and Grady seemed happy that I found my father, and happy I wasn't leaving them.

We got home to Prentice's house, ate dinner and went to bed. It felt right, this was my father and my brother, it was a true thing. 

***********************************************************************************************

It had been two and a half weeks since Keefe had gone. 

Two and a half depressingly sad weeks of none stop crying and dolefulness. 

I missed him so much, I didn't feel like getting up, but Prentice called me down (It was his week again). 

When I walked out the door a gnome was there.

"Ms. Foster" the gnome said

"Yes?" I asked. 

"The house leaper 5000's are installed, there is one outside every door, you jest step under it and say where you want to go in the house, and it brings you, but only places in the house". He said, 

"Okay, thanks" I said and climbed under the leaper. "living room" I said and the crystals lit up, in a second I was on the living room with Prentice and Wylie.

"What's going on?" I asked 

"Go outside and see" he said and I ran out the front door and the Councillors were there and Alden.  I ran up and hugged Alden... then glared at Emery. 

"What's going on?" I asked 

"Well, I'm sure you'll stop looking like you're about to unleash a bunch of 17-year old fury on me when I say this" Emery said.

"Keefe Sencen is being released today".

*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

Hey guys! This is the updated version of this chapter! I hope you like it!

Please vote and comment!

If you have any questions or suggestions feel free to comment them or DM me with them!

Thank you so much! <3