Ch. 6

Keefe's POV:

Foster was still staring at my bare Chest, not that I minded, it was kind of adorable how flustered she was. I looked into her beautiful brown eyes that you could just get lost in.

"Yes?" Foster asked and looked into my eyes. "Nothing" I mumbled, as I realized I was staring at her and it was probably weird.

"So Foster you still owe me that dare". I said walking closer to her. I was supposed to kiss her earlier, but Grady walked in and went all 'crazy dad'.

"Keefe, stop trying to flirt". Foster accused with a cute smirk on her face. "I'm sorry Miss. F, it's just instinct." I replied and raised an eyebrow.

"Alrighty​ Keefe, whatever you say" She said and walked closer to me. I chuckled looked her up and down. Only Foster could pull off gray sweatpants with little Izzy's on them.

I walked close to her and she didn't back away so I took that as a good sign.

"So, about that kiss?" I whispered and Foster took a deep breath. I leaned as close to her as I could without our lips touching.

"What about it?" She whispered and I smirked. I put my hands on the nape of her neck and stared into her eyes.

I could feel she was embarrassed and nervous.

"Well it's only right to finish a dare." I teased and she let out a nervous chuckle.

"Do you want me to back up?" I asked and she stayed silent. I waited a few more seconds for her to answer before I leaned in a little closer.

"Foster, do you want me to stop?" I asked and she paused for a second before shaking her head no.

I slowed leaned in and gently pressed my lips against hers.

Fosters lips were soft and moist, she tasted like slumberberry tea. I pulled away and looked into her eyes. I know I need her, and I could feel that she needed me.

I started to lean back in but then a planter was knocked over, making me and Foster jump apart. "Dammit" a small voice said from the shadows. "What the-" I started to say but then remembered and obviously Foster did to.

"Biana" we said at the same time. A tall skinny brunet appeared in a corner with a nervous smile on her face.

Sophie's POV

"You two kissed!" Biana whisper-screamed and then squealed. "I mean, finally, it took you, what? Five years?" She muttered to herself. I was blushing bright red, even Keefe looked kind of embarrassed and Keefe doesn't get embarrassed. I didn't know what just happened.

I don't like Keefe. Right? I like Fitz... I think. I don't know, this is complicated.

I think part of me has liked Fitz since I met him, and that part always will. But, the rest of me only likes the idea of Fitz, not who he is.

Keefe is my best friend, he's always there for me and he cares about me with everything he has. I couldn't ask for a better guy.

Do I like Keefe?

"You guys look so cute together!" Biana said, snapping me out of my overthinking. "Biana" I shot her a warning look and she stopped.

"Okay, Keefe I think I got it from here". Biana said and hooked her arm through mine. Keefe smirked and said "Okay", Then sat down on a bar stool. "You coming?" I asked him.

"No, I'll be up in a minute". Keefe said and gave me a small smile. "Okay." I told him and Biana. dragged me upstairs. "so where is Linh?" I asked and Biana giggled. "Right here" Linh said and jumped from behind the corner on the staircase.