Epilouge

Sophie's POV:

I returned to Moonstar, my house and walked in. I saw the blank hallway and heard no voices. I instantly panicked.

"Honey?!" I yelled and stood there for a second until I heard footsteps walked down the hall.

It was my husband, the love of my life. "Foster!" He said and kissed me. "Welcome home babe" he said and I smiled. "Thank you Keefe" I said and hugged him again. "Where's Evalide(Eh-va-lied) and Lacon(lay-Son)?" I asked and immediately heard footsteps coming down the hall. "Mommy?" Lacon asked and Evalide giggled "mommy's home?" Evalide asked and smiled.

Lacon was my little boy he was 5. Evalide was daddy's little girl and she was 4. I had a little girl on the way, only two months to go.

"Ya, hi babies" I told them and hugged both of my little monsters.

"Daddy said to ask you if we could go in the pool?" Evalide said and put her finger in her mouth, pulling down her lip showing her two lost teeth. "Of course baby, just go get Sandor to watch you" I said and they ran away.

"How are you?" Keefe asked me and I smiled. "Amazing, you?" I asked and He kissed my head. "I have you, I'm perfect" he whispered and placed his lips on mine.

"How's the baby?" He asked and we both looked at my huge stomach with a happy smile.

"Awesome" I said and placed a hand on my over sized stomach, we both smiled at each other and he kissed me one last time.

"I love you" He said and I smiled

"I know"