chapter seventeen: grounded

After mallow melt and a round of Base quest, Everyone went home.

             "So..... Keefe is your boyfriend" he asked me.... in front of Wylie. "Yep" I said and he looked embarrassed "well, you know your getting to that age....." He started and my face turned horrified, "..... Where you are going to be... Um.... Physical attracted to... Boys" he said "could you not, dad, I already got the boy talk from Grady" I said "not this one" he said and I turned bright red, Wylie snickered and I glared at him, "I'm just going to go to my room" I said and got up "Sophie" dad warned "you can save the talk, dad, I don't do that kind of stuff" I said "it doesn't matter, you have a boyfriend, and you'll start feeling those feelings soon". At this point, Wylie burst out laughing so hard he fell out of his seat. "Dad" I grumbled "okay, okay..... We'll talk about this upstairs". He said and I rolled my eyes. "Come on" he said, and we went upstairs.

               "Okay.... This is going to be as embarrassing for as it is for you" he said "oh, trust me, it is not" I said with as much sass as I could and he scoffed "well, um... Boys are attractive and well, Keefe is especially attractive, he will make you feel things for him.... Not on purpose of course, Keefe is a gentleman" he said and my mind flashed to when we were making out and I had to bit my tongue so I didn't laugh "yeah, exactly, Keefe would never do that" I said "yes, but Keefe is also going through the same feelings, that you are, and possibly the same talk"  he said "and I suspect, you were educated on what.... It is" he said and I almost died of embarrassment, "yeah, I was in highschool, and had health class" I said and he nodded "okay" he said "then why are we talking about this?" I asked "I want to make sure... Your being.... careful" he said and I nodded "have you ever kissed him?" He asked and I went red and nodded, and Pretince looked a little angry "have you ever made out with him?" He asked and my eyes went wide "no!" I said too quickly and about three octives higher.

          He was pissed "Sophie Elizabeth Endel!" He yelled "you made out with that boy?!?!" He said and I rolled my eyes, why does all of my dad's call him that boy? "Yes" I said and he threw his hands up "when?!?!" He asked "um... At the party" I said and he went red... well more red "why?" He asked through gritted teeth "we might have.... Drank a little" I said and his jaw dropped "you are grounded for.... For three weeks!!" He said and I rolled my eyes "but, dad!" I whined "I'm going through things remember?" I said and he calmed down a little "fine... One week"